Recent content by cavfan1973

1. C

DIV Glenville vs Archbishop Alter Updates (12/02/23)

You are obviously throwing darts. If you understood anything about Marion Local and that community you would have not even remotely mentioned them in this context.
  2. C

DVII Marion Local vs Dalton Updates (12/02/23)

Cal Preps has Marion beating all 3 of those teams by a avg margin of victory of 20 points. 😆. Cal preps has a TCC Marion matchup at 28-21 TCC. Marion Local would absolutely have a shot at D3.
  3. C

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

Neutral field Cal preps says St Edward 28 Marion 17 this year.
  4. C

Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

Your serious? You literally picked a kid (Chapin) whom is the only out of District kid to have any impact in the past 25 years at Coldwater. All Time Tackler? Hilarious. He's only 300 tackles behind Ross Homan. Name me a impact player, from outside the Coldwater District, not named Chapin...
  5. C

2023 Volleyball Season

According to the latest Div. 1 poll Lake Catholic has already beaten 4 of the Top 15 in D1. They have only played 11 games so far.
  6. C

2023 Volleyball Season

Why is this crazy talk? Start with this.. Last year they beat Magnificat and Bishop Watterson. Both teams in Division 1 Semis. Bishop Watterson was in D1 finals. Beat Gilmour Academy twice. Gilmour in Division 2 Finals. Won Division 3 running away. Return 6 of their top 7 players from...
  7. C

2023 Volleyball Season

Not a team in any Division can beat them right now. They are that good.
  8. C

Week 2: Bellefontaine (1-0) @ Coldwater (1-0)

I'm hoping the defensive coordinator dials it up. I would be coming after the QB from every angle that I could because I think that offensive line can be exploited. That will leave the Defensive backs in some vulnerable situations of course with the receivers of Bellefontaine that I...
  9. C

Posting St. Clair's statistics vs 2 teams that couldn't beat the worst team in the MAC is funny. Granted, I know your point was about grass but these statistics to me are really meaningless whether your playing on grass or turf because the quality of the opponent is so bad that you can't take...
  10. C

Week two where are you headed

Bellefontaine vs Coldwater. Hoping for a Cav victory. Will be the most interesting matchup this year IMO for both teams. I've got a feel for both teams skill guys. Just can't shake the feeling that both teams lines aren't really that good and it's hard to make a sound prediction on this one.
  11. C

I know it's just a few clips but Bellefontaine's Offensive line doesn't look very good. I'm betting Coldwater will take advantage. St. Clair definitely looks the part and maybe all he needs is a couple of seconds but I would think Coldwater will make it a heavy interest to pressure and force...
  12. C

Most underrated/overrated teams going into 2023

Why? Because they are D6? Every metric last year has Marion winning those matchups. Are they wrong? Or only wrong when small schools play the supposed bigger schools? Are you suggesting that a 2022 Marion team couldn't beat anyone in the GCL? Again I'm not saying that they could win State...
  13. C

Appreciate that on Coldwater. Last year Marion Local yes I do believe that. No way on Coldwater last year. In other Championship years for Coldwater yes
  14. C

So again why? Because they are D6? What does that have to do with the 11 on the field? Are you suggesting Marion couldn't beat those coed schools? Or LaSalle or a 5-7 St X team? Drew Pasteur has them as the 10th best team in the State last year all Divisions. Once again I'm not suggesting they...