Recent content by Carl Rick

1. C

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Rooks to Madeira.
  2. C

Meanwhile, Madeira, CHCA, and WClermont have zero news. LaSalle is behind. Either something happened at LaSalle after the season or they have their guy because waiting this long to make the move doesn't make sense.
  3. C

Best of luck to that brave man.
  4. C

Is there a job worse than Talawanda?
  5. C

Madeira hiring a coach before the AD is a mistake. Some on here think WC needs to hire an AD, there appears to be issues there. CHCA is a head scratcher with how long its taking. Sanders Dad has a reputation....so I'm told. St. X is a premier position, better than LaSalle.
  6. C

Who fills 1st: CHCA, Madeira, LaSalle, West Clermont?
  7. C

Here's a name I'll throw out there. Andrews, forget his 1st name, former Princeton/Middletown coach was relieved at Taylor University. Might he show up at LaSalle or CHCA?
  8. C

LaSalle listed on OHSAA website. If Fleming is out, then who do they target? Rooks from CHCA? Is he going to Madeira? Maybe there are some candidates from Kentucky because SW Ohio is thin.
  9. C

Any news on Madeira? CHCA? Madeira AD?
  10. C

Coaching turnover is pretty normal. McLaughlin has been the football coach for a few years. Your ax appears to be you're a Goedde fan. I look forward to response #6.
  11. C

I see the negative comments about AD Meyer. What are they based on?
  12. C

Kerr is the only option listed above but have doubts about that. Just finished year 1 at a place where he was wanted. Go back in time 1-5 years and he is an option, now it is a huge long shot at best.
  13. C

Starks has been solid at Ursuline, been there about 10 years. Can't beat MND, but who can?? Does he want to get into the boys game? Using his son as a chip?
  14. C

SWO Transfer News

Thompson is a big time talent with Power 5 offers. Comes from a quality family. Not sure where the "exploitation" statements come from, who would exploit him, or even what it means? Rather dramatic.
  15. C

How Pat G. got the job was debated. Wasn't necessarily the guy Dan Fleming wanted to take over. Can anyone confirm or deny this? The AD is an alum which could have some implications??