2. B

D1: Central District: Pre-Season Top 25

Thanks for the update!
  3. B

Liberty Players Have Returned!
  4. B

No pun intended with "Healthy" Not a top 10 team in Big Nut, but they are finding ways to get it done. I would say they have a few decent wins, beat a D1 arm in Milligan from Delaware. I'd have them in the Top 20. I still like Berlin at #1.... That Senior leadership/experience will pay...
  5. B

Good to see you come around on Orange! Ha! Will be interesting to see what happens with Liberty. I think with all their guys available and healthy, the Top 4 in the central district is pretty clear cut... -Lancaster is starting to play better... -Big Walnut is 9-0 - Mount Vernon playing...
  6. B

Saturday April 13th Scores

Olentangy Orange —13 Grove City- 3
  7. B

Central District Through 4/6….

Good to hear suspension is not long term for the Liberty players. I think Liberty/Berlin would be an awesome Regional Final. Big week for Pick North. I am interested to see how they square up with GC. Really like the mix of young and old talent for PN. Great start for Dublin Coffman. New...
  8. B

Not sure on specifics. Just know multiple starters are suspended
  9. B

With news out of Powell, Ohio regarding mass suspensions to the Olentangy Liberty Baseball team we take a look at our thoughts of the Division1 Central District through 2 weeks: Best of the Best: 1. Olentangy Berlin 2. Grove City 3. Pickerington North 4. Olentangy Orange 5. New Albany Notes...
  10. B

Saturday April 6th Scores

Happy Saturday
  11. B

Friday April 5th Scores

Fairbanks-8 Cedarville-3
  12. B

Friday April 5th Scores

Post!
  13. B

Thursday April 4th Scores

Post em !