Recent content by BulldogBalcony

1. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

Game is on Youtube.
  2. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

It should be a hard fought game. MU crushed a team (Bethel) that took the Pirates to the final minute, and Riverside crushed a team (Northridge) that did the same to the Dogs. Gonna be one of those ole fashioned who wants it more type games. Hard to think either team has a hard time finding...
  3. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

Why so negative? Milton is doing great for a team that just lost that Senior class. We're ahead of schedule, and if our young roster returns next year I am not sure how they can get worse with our coaching staff. Ye have little faith...
  4. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

I'm gonna go with the following even though I think the MU/ME and Bethel/Lehman games could go either way. Milton over East 23-20 Riverside over TC 34-12 Northridge over Covington 30-6 Bethel over Lehman 27-21
  5. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

Their pee wee program remains competitive. They are always well coached and spectators seem well behaved. I'm sure in time they will be back. How long, who knows?
  6. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

7. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

8. BulldogBalcony

2023 TRC football

To say this is impossible is a stretch. MU has good players, we just don't have a lot of players this season. Mayfield is dynamic, and we have hitters. This might be one of the younger MU teams we've had in a while, as I counted at least 4 underclassmen starting on each side of the ball last...
  9. BulldogBalcony

Region 20 Championship: (2) Milton Union (13-0) vs (1) Valley View (12-1) @ Piqua

I really hope we get a good location for this game. Should be well worth the $10 ticket. SINCE 2001: VALLEY VIEW LEADS 10-5 LAST 10: VALLEY VIEW LEADS 6-4 2001: VV def. MU 75-12 2002: VV def. MU 48-7 2003: VV def. MU 44-0 2004: VV def. MU 52-7 2005: MU def. VV 54-21 2006: MU def. VV 19-14...
  10. BulldogBalcony

12-0 Milton Union vs 11-1 Brookville

Great job Bulldogs! Brookville should keep their chins up. They have a very solid squad of younger players and no doubt will be giving the SWBL fits over the next two seasons. A big group of hungry seniors for MU was the difference. For reference, that same MU group lost to VV 35-0 as...
  11. BulldogBalcony

As a MU fan, I don't feel "attacked" at all on these forums. I think we all agree this MU team is special. Special enough to have won the SWBL this year, possibly even special enough to have driven east bound on 571 and taken on the Red Devils. Thankfully what we say on this site has very...
  12. BulldogBalcony

Excited for our Bulldogs! Bring on Brookville! Figures we leave the SWBL for the TRC and then a few years later find ourselves playing a gauntlet of SWBL teams to get out of Region 20. End of the day, I'll take health over "battle tested". Milton 35 Brookville 13
  13. BulldogBalcony

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

That makes a lot of sense.