Recent content by Bull GreenDog

1. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2023-2024

I think he's saying that Green will fire him after two years.
  2. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2023-2024

https://www.cantonrep.com/story/sports/high-school/basketball/2024/04/17/ohio-high-school-boys-basketball-coaching-news-green-hires-mitchell-spotleson-mark-kinsley/73354536007/
  3. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2023-2024

I bet you're wrong
  4. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2023-2024

Wow, this is an interesting choice by Green. I remember watching Spottleson play for Lake, excellent scorer. The matchups between him and Jackson's Evan Bailey were classic. I had heard that Green wanted someone with head coaching experience. It's a little odd to hire someone who is an...
  5. Bull GreenDog

Most Wins Against an Opponent without a Loss?

Tuslaw won 16 straight over Fairless from 1997-2012. Since then, Fairless has won 9 out of 11 meetings, including the last five.
  6. Bull GreenDog

Most Wins Against an Opponent without a Loss?

The Warriors lost their first 14 games against Louisville before finally winning in 2004. Carrolton is 2-26 all-time against Louisville, with the other win coming in 2012.
  7. Bull GreenDog

2023-24 Federal League Baseball

Anyone have the league standings?
  8. Bull GreenDog

#PACtion™ 2024

Here is a helpful PAC-to-Federal League conversion guide to clear things up: Green is the Orrville of the Federal League (Newer member, since joining has had a few deep playoffs runs in football, but also some very bad years, Orrville has jelly while Green has apple orchards) Lake is the Tuslaw...
  9. Bull GreenDog

#PACtion™ 2024

There were two on Arlington, Dunlaps and Kuners. Dunlaps has been closed for a while but I think Kuners is still open.
  10. Bull GreenDog

#PACtion™ 2024

The first high school game I ever went to was Lake at Green in 2011. Bulldogs upset the defending Region 7 champs 24-14. The stadium was packed for that one. Obviously I've yet to see Green win at Blue Streak Stadium, but hopefully that day will come. I went to 37 out of 40 games when I was in...
  11. Bull GreenDog

#PACtion™ 2024

I started posting here 5 years ago when I was a high school junior, but I've been reading since sixth grade because it was and is the best place to get live score updates for various games. As far as I know, no other Green students knew about Yappi when I was there. The football players did...
  12. Bull GreenDog

Article 2024 Interview with Ben Stepp QB from Green High Schoool (REVISED EDITION)

Wouldn't have been the starter at Green this year anyway. Good luck to him at Mogadore, or wherever he plays the rest of his high school career.
  13. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2023-2024

I don't think so. Green wants someone with head coaching experience.
  14. Bull GreenDog

2024 Federal League

GlenOak hosting Villa Angela- St Joseph in the opener could be an interesting game. VASJ has been solid the last three years. Upset Kenston in the playoffs last fall. I believe Euclid's former head coach, from the time they were winning Region 1 playoff games, is the coach at VASJ now.
  15. Bull GreenDog

2024 Canton McKinley Opponents Football (Tentative)

Is Cass Tech any good?