1. Buckeye Elite

NE8 2021

You and me both.
  2. Buckeye Elite

NE8 2021

Usually after doubles/pictures they post them, so the numbers are accurate
  3. Buckeye Elite

NE8 2021

This season Is a question mark all over, they have to get malito involved lots
  4. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

From what I was told today, they won’t be putting JFK on the schedule, but both coaches like the fact that in scrimmages the coaches work together to prepare both teams for the season. They will be around for awhile in terms of scrimmages and possibly even a practice 7/7 like before
  5. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

They have the best stadium in our area IMO Second would be Fitch Third would be Niles for me
  6. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

Jfk was really good with Townsend and elzy that year I believe
  7. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

That best lineman last year was the best lineman for about 2 weeks then was hurt anyway
  8. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

One or 2 will play some nine of the others will tho
  9. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

Hearing the line is doing better then expected but won’t know until the summer how it’s really gonna shake out. I don’t expect derose to get many carries he will probably be the Jv back again, the freshmen will get the ball as well at times I’m sure. But to keep Sanchez happy they will probably...
  10. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

Why are teams cancelling this year?
  11. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

It’s a home and home I believe, hard to get teams to play in the road year after year
  12. Buckeye Elite

Players to watch in the EOAC

They still have a basketball team I believe I don’t think they’ve been good for a long time tho
  13. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

Not a bad idea, and logical Forsure, but I don’t think the Struthers schools are going to give up a home game that easy. Any game is better then no game to me
  14. Buckeye Elite

Struthers Football 2021

No lol
  15. Buckeye Elite

Players to watch in the EOAC

My knowledge is back to the early 00’s for them and I don’t remember them having one, always soccer and cross country seemed to be their thing