BTrev's latest activity

• B
    BTrev reacted to Yappi's post in the thread Struthers Wildcats 2024 Baseball Preview with Like Like.
    Struthers Wildcats Head Coach: Tommy Otto Years Head Coach (current school): 3rd Record (current school): 23-28 Years Head Coach...
  • B
    BTrev replied to the thread NE8 2024.
    Last year it was… D1: 620 and more D2: 385-619 D3: 274-384 D4: 206-273 D5: 158-205 D6: 115-157 D7: 114 and less 2 years ago… D1: 606...
  • B
    BTrev replied to the thread NE8 2024.
    So it looks like… Girard and Poland down to D5. Hubbard and Struthers remain in D4. Lakeview remains in D5. Niles back up to D3. And...
  • B
    BTrev reacted to olschoolreddev's post in the thread NE8 2024 with Like Like.
    I saw on social media Struthers Olineman Vince Boila was offered by Dartmouth yesterday. Congratulations!
  • B
    BTrev reacted to UrsulineFan75's post in the thread NE8 2024 with Like Like.
    I love seeing kids get Ivy offers. Good for him.
  • B
    BTrev reacted to We'reAllWashedUp's post in the thread NE8 2024 with Like Like.
    Seems like some of our young kids got some free time during study hall today to make some burner accounts. A lot of new posters trying...
  • B
    BTrev reacted to 330Football's post in the thread NE8 2023 with Like Like.
    those kids that when they got announced for getting to the regional final proceeded to start jumping up and down after the Poland fans...
  • B
    I was told that Bob Roth had offers from OSU & Michigan but he had some physical problems with his ankles and/or knees that did not...
  • B
    BTrev replied to the thread NE8 2023.
    I know they have some talent. Who is going to be their QB this year?