Recent content by Browntown106

1. B

Maumee Bay Classic

Is Spire Academy gonna be competing at the ohio state tournament or will they be at Prep Nationals?
  2. B

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES PROJECTED LINE-UP 2023-24

What’s wrong with Bryce Hepner
  3. B

You are OHSAA Tsar what changes do you make?

Season ends the last weekend of February. 3 divisions. 2 public and 1 private division. Ride Time
  4. B

Fargo results

Looks like Ohio was well represented in 16U and Juniors for the girls. Wondering what local schools had good showings.
  5. B

Ohio 4X-ers Ranked

I know it’s hard to vote against DT because of what he did post high school. I’d like to see what the rankings would be if it was only what they did in HS. I think Bo Jordan would have that.
  6. B

Siblings at state?

Leah and Jack Willen
  7. B

St. Edward Wrestling listed by Max Preps as the 11TH top dynasty of any HS sport in the nation over the past 20 years.

I wish St. Eds could’ve wrestled the Brandon high school team from Florida when they went unbeaten in duals for over 30 years. Would’ve been interesting to see how good they were compared to a National power like Eds
  8. B

First Set of Rankings for the 2022-23 Season

No tanner spaulding at Lasalle?
  9. B

Girls OAC to High Schools

Who wants to take a stab at potential lineups next year from the top five finishing schools
  10. B

Girls OAC to High Schools

Looks like Delaware Hayes has a bright future. I’m eager to see who’s gonna make a state title run as a freshman
  11. B

Division aligning

OHSAA website says in June the new divisions by enrollment will be made. Does not give a a day
  12. B

Way Too Early Look at 2023 Buckeyes

I’d hope they’d redshirt all the incoming freeman unless they’re wrecking the other guys in their weight class. Feldman is the only one I could see starting next year but I’d say give Orndorff one more year to AA again
  13. B

Girls Wrestling in Ohio - OHSWCA --> OHSAA

Anyone have a list of what 8th graders are going to what high school next year, like Boro Fan does?
  14. B

Girls Wrestling in Ohio - OHSWCA --> OHSAA

How long before the private schools start their own wrestling programs? Who’s the favorite to win the team title next year?
  15. B

Alternates placing at State

Wesley Taylor from Harrison 215. 5th at districts 4th @ state