Recent content by Brownsfan19

1. B

The Next GOAT

Dake might beat JBs record. However being 33 years old it will be hard. It's hard to say if he's slower since he didn't produce much offense over the weekend. He should make team USA for the next 3 years because it does not look like anyone is remotely close to dethroning him in the USA...
  2. B

Trump or Biden

Lol. You response makes no sense. You have no argument but still just talk. Who wants to defund the police? Are you referring to maga? Lol.. you make no sense
  3. B

Trump has Severe Dementia. MAGA in Total Denial

Sleepy Don. It must be past his nap time
  4. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

No not justifying or condoning any presidents wrong doings. Just odd you condemn one person but claim you want a new and honest page. You also ignore all other politicians but only remember one.
  5. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

Lies....COVID will be gone by spring......Mexico paying for the wall.....Obamacare will be replaced with something bigger and better......lies.....selective memory? Or you just hold one person accountable?
  6. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

I have learned that the person who dissects every little thing will never be happy. Unlike popular belief there is never a perfect anything. People are given stats but find fault in good news need help. Who does that? If a doctor had a cure for cancer tomorrow then that's a problem because...
  7. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

Your proof? Or is that the fear mongering you hear on Fox?
  8. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

Your proof? Because. I see no illegals or fast food workers in my union. Just facts. Sorry if that scares u
  9. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

Ok. Shift the blame. Gotcha. And I have no idea what the china virus is.
  10. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

Lol. Try again with the fear mongering
  11. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

Ok. Who cares. My 401k likes the jobs report and my union likes it so dissect it all you want. Again. Who cares
  12. B

Will Biden Debate Trump?

U are too kind
  13. B

Chronicles Of The 2024 Presidential Election Part 2

Selective memory. I know Trump never does anything. News flash......every politician panders
  14. B

Capital pt 3

WTF movie are you writing???