Brambleberry's latest activity

• B
    Brambleberry replied to the thread 2022 Regional All Stars.
    In D1 North, not a single player that made 1st team is a senior, and only 2 on 2nd team. Will be interesting to see how Ed, Ignatius...
  • B
    https://ohioboysvolleyball.com/docs/2022%20Regional%20All-Stars.pdf
  • B
    Brambleberry replied to the thread 2022 HS season.
    In theory, Elder could/should have been even better with a returning starter deciding not to play this year
  • B
    I don't see anyone scoring over 20 on Elder until the likely matchup with Centerville in the state semis
  • B
    Brambleberry replied to the thread Scores.
    Also, I know it has been talked about already, but with the win last night Moeller moves to 17-5 on the season. St X moves to 7-4...
  • B
    Brambleberry replied to the thread Scores.
    Just a technicality, but I believe #1 and #2 get automatically placed, they don't pick, to ensure they are in the South 1 and South 2...
  • B
    Brambleberry replied to the thread Centerville Elite 8.
    Maybe the point is that the average level of player dropped due to the lost year, but since Walnut has 2 outsides playing club at a very...
  • B
    I think they have always had at least one representative from every region. So you would either remove Darby (Been a participant almost...
  • B
    Brambleberry replied to the thread League Play.
    I was there. Definitely more than half full... A reported 20,883, but I would guess between 17000 and 18000 in reality. What point are...
  • B
    Darby and Northmont are both outside of the state top 10, but I still think Darby comes in ranked over Northmont. Going to be a tough...
  • B
    The seeds have always been based off the state rankings from the prior week. Only guesswork is if there is a division 2 team included...
  • B
    Brambleberry replied to the thread League Play.
    The game was only announced 2 or 3 weeks prior, on a Tuesday night, during a multi week stretch of cold and wet weather, plus it was...
  • B
    Elder in 3
  • B
    No arguments here. In division 1, I think the top 4 teams have proven themselves. I would agree that Elder should be 1st, after that...
  • B
    What is happening at Darby? They are not in the top 10 in the East Region for the first time in likely the entire history of the...