Recent content by bomberinmonroe

1. B

New Athletic Director

The Bank Vault gets an upgrade. I am sure he will do an excellent job!
  2. B

Friday Updates (11/24/23)

Moeller being outcoached right now.
  3. B

St. Xavier Football 2024

I'd be interested to see 82 move in as a possible TE, but he'd need to put some extra pounds on, though he is a willing blocker. I can see him in that Stephon Ball type. The obvious solution to me is to move Vollmer there. Has a good frame for the position, is physical, can catch, can run after...
  4. B

Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

Unless he's going to have the starting job, I don't think he stays. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him develop, but there seemed to be zero growth this year. 3 will be fine as long as he continues to learn. He was asked to not do much besides running this year, but was fine throwing last...
  5. B

Week 5: The Evil Empire

That and the second down scramble where he stayed in bounds summed up his entire year. Bad decision making and bad execution on the easy plays. That was the perfect play for that situation, and if thrown on the money, it was an easy 1st down and more. 3 needs to prep as if he's going to be the...
  6. B

Was the 4th quarter difference maker in the game.
  7. B

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Idk, the X and Moe defenses are both very, very good. With Marshall getting healthy, would not be surprised if they are in Canton in a few weeks
  8. B

Why the f not go for it on 4th down. Ugh
  9. B

Terrible decision by 7. Terrible. Probably the ballgame right there.
  10. B

Mick latch ee
  11. B

Tim Bray is awful to listen to
  12. B

Week 11: Springboro

As far as #3, the playbook is very simplified, I am assuming due to inexperience. For #7 I think it is simplified because the ability to read a defense effectively and make the right decision is not there. It doesn't help either that #6, who through the first 4 weeks looked like he could be a...
  13. B

That suddenness does remind me of the Sollman boys.
  14. B

Here's why 7 is back there- 3 has had very little success throwing the ball, and his control of the offense has been catch the ball, run the ball. The comical offense is watching the defense put 9 in the box when he's taking the snap because he's going yo run the ball. I don't love 7 back there...
  15. B

Week 8: LaSalle

I wonder if the noise would be the same if #7's name was different... I doubt it