Recent content by Blue Jay Fan

1. B

Who wins D4?

Did they all come from Richmond Heights elementary/jr. high? When did they start attending Richmond Heights? Whoever knows that info, please share.
  2. B

Positive Reflections

It's fun, isnt' it? :) BTW: if your first graduating class was 1924 this year is the 101st graduating class.
  3. B

Who wins D4?

How many basketball players? In the last 3 years?
  4. B

Who wins D3?

Around here most, if not all, players enroll at their school in kindergarten. Does Lutheran East have a grade school or feeder system? Did all of these kids come from that grade school/feeder system?
  5. B

Who wins D4?

So if he's bringing in kids just to "help them" is it just a coincidence that they are ALL very talented basketball players?
  6. B

Who wins D4?

Yes, they were from Delphos. They started at DSJ in kindergarten. Delphos sits at the intersection of three counties so they were from three counties same as kids in the public school. We didn't have talented kids from multiple school districts transfer to DSJ to play football. I'd be...
  7. B

Who wins D4?

A good high school coach wins with the talent he has at his high school. A good coach develops his high school's kids and coaches them to win. He doesn't need to bring in talent from all over to win.
  8. B

Who wins D4?

Today's attendance: 3,328 My team played a District Final with about 3,100 in attendance.
  9. B

Who wins D4?

Tell that to the fans of Shelby, Maysville, Ottawa Glandorf, Russia, LCC, etc...
  10. B

Who wins D4?

Why do you assume that's the correct side of the story? These players future in basketball has NOTHING to do with anything they accomplish at RH. Colleges scout kids at AAU camps and tournament not high school games.
  11. B

Who wins D4?

Do you know? Please share why so many very, very talented players all decided to transfer to play at one school.
  12. B

Who wins D4?

I was hoping there would be a question on "transfers' fully knowing there wouldn't. It got a bit old listening to the pregame and game announcers gushing over how good RH was although I did hear one of the pregame guys say the words "All Star Team".
  13. B

Who wins D4?

I did, it's not against the rules, but to be perfectly clear the spirit of sportsmanship and the dignity of the game have been smashed beyond recognition.
  14. B

Who wins D4?

The rules weren't created to form high school All Star teams. It's when people take the rules and bend them into pretzels for their own advantage that there's a problem. Time for the OHSAA to open up recruiting and NIL for everyone. Until then it's likely the Div IV game will be like this...
  15. B

Who wins D4?

If the RH kids were actually coached they would have led by 40 at halftime. And someone's going to put this "great" coach in some hall of fame somewhere.