Recent content by Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

1. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

Town Tavern has great food.
  2. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Right now, the only tradition that we have is a tradition of losing.
  3. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Peal the stripes off those helmets.
  4. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Firing Demarco after never having a losing season. (65-29 overall record). Making it to the playoff's multiple times, and winning coach of the year during his tenure. Who now is still having success elsewhere. Firing the coach following Demarco for trying to change too much and going 5-5 in...
  5. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Fun Fact - Black Panthers are actually Leopards!! Let get a win this week. :banana:
  6. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Louisville Leapards (1-3) @ Uniontown Lake (3-1)

Lake (-23.5) I'll take the points in hopes that the Leps will keep it close and stay in the game. I'd be surprised if they can pull out a W, but we always hope. Good luck to both sides!
  7. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

We will continue to ride on the coat tails of the early 2000s teams. Its been almost 20 yrs since the state runner up team, the players now were not even old enough to remember that era but that's all anyone ever talks about. I believe in Kappas being a good coach, it just may take him a few...
  8. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Lakewood St. Edward (4-0) at Massillon Washington (4-0)

I've had this game circled. Should be a great game. Go Tigers
  9. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

You see us beating South Range and Steu?? I don't see it.
  10. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Week 3: Northwest Indians (0-2) at Louisville Leopards (1-1)

I would love to see a sophomore play QB and develop. But for some reason that just never happens and instead we have a different Sr qb year after year.
  11. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

QB next yr will be Stoffer who is one of our best on defense as a Soph. I don’t see them making that switch. Other option is Rice who had 3 INT tonight also one of our best on D, again not gonna happen. It’s gonna get ugly rest of the year.
  12. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Quiet thread - JD returns to Louisville for the first time, and the leps are coming off their first shut out since 2016 (I think)? Must win game Friday!
  13. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

They had a group of 10-12 guys not dressed on their sidelines. Probably all of their returning studs from last year. If that is the case, it would be fair to say we played mostly their 2nd team guys and still couldn't manage to gain a 1st down. I do hope those few that did not dress for us will...
  14. Bleed_BLUE&WHITE

Be glad you didn’t make the drive.