Recent content by BlackHawk

1. B

Search for missing woman continues; Brian Laundrie is person of interest

Good point. I wondered about that, too.
  2. B

Search for missing woman continues; Brian Laundrie is person of interest

Sounds legit. Elvis was abducted and probed by aliens from the Orion Constellation and later seen eating Whoppers at a Burger King in Kalamazoo. I heard this from a very reliable source.
  3. B

What Movies Did You Watch in October 2021?

Harsh grade. Not even 1/8 for the hot nurses?
  4. B

Libs of Tik Tok

Very educational and informative. Thanks for posting.
  5. B

Here's a question?

Commercials seem to be getting worse. Are the Liberty Mutual Insurance commercials supposed to be funny? And, do we really need to see commercials with a Kardashian? They're already overexposed (pun intended).
  6. B

High school sporting events, fans and referees.

This is so true. I have met many deluded parents thinking their kid is the greatest ("By far the best player on the team!") and will get multiple D1 scholarships and/or go pro. Heck, I knew my son wasn't going anywhere other than HS football...and only that because his HS team didn't cut!
  7. B

Here's a question?

...and so long?
  8. B

Out of the ordinary music videos!

I first experienced Devo back in college (late seventies). They were on SNL and they covered the Rolling Stones "Satisfaction." I was confused and said, "They suck." My roommate said, "Don't you get it? It's a joke. They're not a real band. They're just a joke." I insisted they were...
  9. B

Must See Halloween Movies?

Halloween movie trivia: Question: How many "Friday the 13th" movies were made after "Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter"? Answer: I don't know, but shouldn't "The Final Chapter" be the final chapter?
  10. B

Hundreds of three-eyed 'dinosaur shrimp' emerge after Arizona monsoon

Can a town get any more touristy or cheesy than Pigeon Forge? At least Gatlinburg still has a bit of mountain village charm. Pigeon Forge, not so much.
  11. B

What Movies Did You Watch in October 2021?

I was pleasantly surprised by how good "The VVitch" was. An excellent horror movie that didn't need "jump scares". The circa 1640's setting was foreboding, too. A story about a self-fulfilled prophecy. "The Lighthouse" is on my need-to-watch list.
  12. B

High school sporting events, fans and referees.

This is not yelling at refs, but I've seen grossly obese parents scream at high school teenagers, "Hustle! Stop loafing!" The irony. I once saw that at the end of an intense hard fought soccer game in 90 degree heat where the kids were absolutely drained. The fattie kept telling the kids to...
  13. B

Anyone having problems accessing Yappi.com these last few days?

Me too. I can't access yappi at 11 a.m. It usually lasts for about 10 minutes.
  14. B

California to mandate gender neutral toy isles.

Finally! California does something about this! I can't think of anything more important than having gender neutral toy sections in our major retail stores.
  15. B

Superman's son is a rainbow warrior!

Yes, so brave! Diversity and inclusiveness are our strengths.