Recent content by BigSack

1. BigSack

DaOne Owens.......................

starts in middle school? you sure about that? MSCD tax payer here and constantly is a little bit of a stretch
  2. BigSack

"someone like yourself" lol I "cracked on you"? what are you talking about old man? I'm sure that you were a grown man obsessed with a youth football team during the Hall and Stacy years at WHS, but it was a little before my time lol. While it would be weird to go on about where a HS coach...
  3. BigSack

nobody thinks that its really weird to be talking about middle school rosters and addresses of families? or weird that old guys in varsity jackets have that information so quickly available?
  4. BigSack

wasn't Zwick an Orrville transfer after his old man got a great job at MCSD? but really Bobby Huth was a dawg, just didnt have the size. Best Massillon bred QB in a long time
  5. BigSack

Wk12 Massillon (11-0) vs Westerville South (7-4)

it's youth sports. literally 14-17 year old children playing a game, I dont root for one team or another. Old guys in their 30 year old varsity jackets are pretty funny to me though.
  6. BigSack

the running back playing quarterback wasn't told he would get better offers than D2 schools? come on
  7. BigSack

I was speaking about the Regional Championship only banners....take a deep breath, you shouldn't get so upset, the old ticker and all
  8. BigSack

Who is "my team"? lol
  9. BigSack

I understand that reading comprehension isn't one of MCSD's strong suits. But the original post that I quoted was about the Massillon/Beachwood running back having an exceptionally high number of carries. My response was simply highlighting how none of the past few RB at WHS, who are beat into...
  10. BigSack

"live vicariously though" is certainly something from Massillon folks lol
  11. BigSack

also zero percent chance of playing a down of meaningful football post-Massillon
  12. BigSack

Mason @ Lebanon (Who Wins)

Mason wins 4-3
  13. BigSack

Canton McKinley football program

weird that the D1 offers don't "keep coming"...MAC offers at Copley...MAC offers at Massillon...
  14. BigSack

Canton McKinley football program

all those kids were used and lied to about "D1 scholarships" due to "facilities" and tradition
  15. BigSack

Week 10: Canton McKinley (7 - 2) vs Massillon Washington ( 9 - 0)

Massillon could suspend the entire varsity team for PR reasons and still earn a comfy victory in the first round