beeman's latest activity

• B
    beeman replied to the thread 2024 Basketball.
    Explain it again.
  • B
    Why not?
  • B
    Nope, you explain why you think it's normal to say stuff like this..."Again, that c sucker isn’t some random fan, he’s an Administrator...
  • B
    So you act like this because you're passionate about Elder sports. Gotcha. I hope you get the help that you need one of these days.
  • B
    I'm done. Back to the actual. Elder basketball team
  • B
    ...and coaches and adminstrators can be fired. Stay on track...your hypocrisy has nothing to do with players vs. coaches, admin...
  • B
    Shameful hypocrite. It's not any different. Keep moving that goalpost so it fits your narrative. What other teams do you shamefully...
  • B
    So you root for a team to win that has a history of violence against women? Plus, the leadership never did anything about it. That's...
  • B
    You a Bengals fan? If so, that's pretty shameful. https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/bengals-have-history-of-violence-against-women
  • B
    Who kissed moes butt? I can guarantee that every single team you root for has had someone in the school or organization do something...
  • B
    I thought you were mad at how the players and students were acting? Btw...how many college teams and pro teams do you cheer on?
  • B
    Who cares. What's you're point?
  • B
    That plus the countless other immature comments you make. A grown man doesn't act or speak the way you do. I'm not mocking you or...
  • B
    I know you've lost touch with reality quite a while ago...do you have any other symptoms listed here...
  • B
    Pot, meet kettle.