Recent content by bcw

1. B

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

You familiar with Reign St. Clair, incoming Freshman QB? He's growing fast and might have a chance to be a pretty good QB.
  2. B

Yes, Associate Principal. I guess it’s not the Dean of Students anymore. My mistake.
  3. B

He was hired for the job and coaching assignment he desired. I guess it's as simple as that.
  4. B

Bellefontaine is hiring Shawnee Head Football Coach Rick Meeks as Dean of Students and Offensive Coordinator at the next school board meeting. A tremendous hire and commitment to our school and football program.
  5. B

🚨
  6. B

Division II Team Race?

I don’t think it’s ridiculous at all. The dude lived and wrestled there for 6 or 7 years and certainly laid the lions share of his wrestling foundation there. I’d put up a sign too, his relationship with Jeff, notwithstanding
  7. B

Division II Team Race?

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/NsiCFtAVeESDKCWNeqerww/high-school-sports-programs-with-the-longest-state-title-win-streaks.htm If this article was updated, Graham would be on the list. And spare me with the "but the Covid year" nonsense. No meet and no clue if Graham would have lost. They...
  8. B

Division II Team Race?

I'm probably a little higher on Division II Wrestling than you are...............Regardless of the semantics, what Jeff Jordan has built and others have helped continue, is the most impressive thing I've had an up close look at in Ohio HS sports. How it compares, I'm not sure. I'll probably do...
  9. B

Division II Team Race?

I’m not saying Graham (or Marion Local) are the greatest in their sport. I was saying Grahams run of dominance (against THEIR peers), has to be one of the greatest in HS sports. If Graham was in NE Ohio, Bucksman would have carpal tunnel posting their praises.
  10. B

Ohio Heritage Conference 2024

Forrest has two Final Fours. Feels like he has to be in the top 4.
  11. B

Division II Team Race?

They don’t compete in D1. What’s that have to do with it? Does Marion Local football have less significance because they can’t beat St Ed’s football? No, Totally irrelevant
  12. B

Division II Team Race?

23 in a row. It doesn’t get nearly enough attention. The greatest record in Wrestling and maybe one of the greatest in US HS sports. Like to see what else out there compares.
  13. B

Division II Team Race?

Anyone care to say how this plays out tomorrow? Graham has 4 in the Championship Finals with 2 in the Consoles? Buckeye has 4 and 1? I believe I counted that correctly. How many of those guys are favored? What would it take for Buckeye to pass them? Just can't fathom that this Graham...
  14. B

We lost in OT on a 4th down play in 2009 vs Tecumseh. Was a great game but sick ending. The year before (2008), one of our Offensive lineman lost his father the week of the Tecumseh game. The whole team attended his funeral on Gameday. The game felt small and we were all uncomfortable with...
  15. B

Peits vs DeLong was definitely the glory days of the rivalry. Peits was a Tecumseh grad which heightened it some. Kent Massie kept Tecumseh very competitive through the early 2000’s. I’d guess they won 65 percent of their games and a couple playoff wins.