Recent content by bballfan48

1. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Yes, I heard he announced it at the banquet.
  2. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Saw FCA job is posted on OHSAA. Seems surprising after only a year.
  3. B

Coaching Changes

Fairfield Christian is open.
  4. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

I picked it based on the conference's history. I think the MSL/MOCAL challenge ended in a tie this year or close to it. History shows the MSL usually produces better teams year in and out. I also saw Wellington live this year and thought the big would create some problems. I am torn about the...
  5. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Rough night for the Eagles. They shot themselves in the foot with bad turnovers. Academy might be my preseason pick to win D3 next year. They don't lose anyone off the team this year.
  6. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

District Predictions: D3 Central Distict Academy WC HP Africentric D4 Central District FCA FC Northside Northmor
  7. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

D3 had some surprises last night. The United League represented with KIPP and Horizon both winning. It feels like KIPP was an upset even though they were the higher seed. North Union only beats Mt. Gilead by 4. Gaming winning shot for Fairbanks. Does Horizon Science have a home gym to host a...
  8. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Wellington has been up and down. I will be interested in seeing if Shekinah can slow down Wellington. The other part of the FC bracket, I really think the winner of FC/NC wins the district. You can't count out NC with their schedule. I am very nervous about the GCC game. That game is being...
  9. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

My bold predictions for D4 and some D3. Northmor wins the Central District 2 All MSL Cardinal in District 1 Final. Fisher wins the district. Shekinah gets upset in Sectional Final Columbus Academy/WC Round 3 in the district final HP/Africentric on the other side
  10. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Congratulations to the Grove City Christian Eagles on finishing the year 14-1 in the MSL! They closed it out with a wild one in Lancaster last night against FCA.
  11. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Peaking at the right time. It was a fun one last Saturday with the Eagles. I can see the winner of NC/FC getting to the district championship.
  12. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

From my understanding, the results will be posted by noon tomorrow. Tonight is the last night for movement.
  13. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Looks like an interesting night in the Cardinal. FCA smacks Rosecrans Miller 101 - Millersport 79.... did both teams shoot 90%?
  14. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

Congratulations to GCC on completing the sweep of Rosecrans last night! What an atmosphere for basketball last night on Hoover Rd. Capacity crowd, pep band, student section, and a loud environment! Labishak could not be stopped in the first half. Timlin tried three different defenders and...
  15. B

Mid-State League ‘23-24

GCC picked up a good win last night against an athletic Horizon Science team. All roads are crashing towards the Rosecrans showdown next Tuesday at GCC.