Recent content by Bball216

1. B

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

Next year he is eligible for the full season. Removing the privates does nothing to fix the growing issues people have with open enrollment publics. The open enrollment public school are becoming a much bigger issue and they are breaking way more rules.
  2. B

A look back...2020 the yr Parkway was stopped by the OHSAA and COVID from a possible trip to the state finals

Every team left in the tournament had their dreams crushed. The girls were at the arena on the court warming up when their state championship was canceled.
  3. B

What does that fix ? Most of the schools you people are crying about are open enrollment publics - like Richmond Heights.
  4. B

Who wins D4?

My point is the best team is the best team - regardless of losses. Most D4 teams would have been winless with that early schedule - and RH was shorthanded due to injuries. The same thing happened when my son played for VASJ in 2015. They were #7 in the USA Today national rankings - and #4 in the...
  5. B

Who wins D4?

It was tongue and cheek. Explain why they were ranked so low in the AP.poll.
  6. B

Boys DIV All Ohio

1 Simple question - do you think any of the 3 players you mentioned from Mentor, Madison or Eastlake North score 38 against Richmond Heights in a playoff game (or regular season game for that matter) ?
  7. B

Who wins D4?

First off many of the top players in most areas know each other. Many of these kids spend their Spring and Summer playing each other in the AAU circuit. These kids begin in some cases to form friendships. In MOST cases it's the kids who get that ball rolling by wanting to play together in high...
  8. B

Who wins D4?

It was not a RH thing. TJ knew several kids in the program and wanted to play with them instead of with the kids at LE. I'm not sure of the reason - but something happened. Why else would you leave program that won state and was favorite to win again. I heard it was between RH and VASJ (I...
  9. B

Who wins D4?

The issue was not with TJ - the issue was with the parents and their home situation. The details were cloudy but it had to do with the listing price of the home if I'm not mistaken. The OHSAA decided to make an example of TJ - even though there were transfers that were questionable all over the...
  10. B

1- Cleveland St. Ignatius 2- Garfield Heights 3- Louisville 4- Kettering Alter 5- Lutheran East 6- Richmond Heights 7- Russia This was a prediction of potential state champs in each division by a Ohio sports reporter that covers high school sports. If this holds true people are going to lose...
  11. B

Who wins D4?

No it wouldn't. People would still complain. They would accuse teams of getting transfers, or being to tall or having kids that are to athletic - there is ALWAYS crying. They will say your rural area is bigger then our, etc. There is no pleasing people unless their mediocre team has a chance to...
  12. B

Boys DIV All Ohio

Well deserved POY for Quinn Kwasniak. He was the state POY but did not win POY in his local coverage area by the News Herald.
  13. B

State Champions

RH was also not at full strength. Not sure LE beats them now with Barber back.
  14. B

Who wins D4?

You only have the option to go D1 - you cannot opt into another division. It's where you belong or D1.