Recent content by BASESWIMPARENT

1. B

Who wins the GCL

I agree on both points. I would expect a better record soon. I am sort out of the loop regarding X right now. I don't know what kind of offseason program X had (although I think the head baseball coach is involved with the swimming program too... take that for what it is worth). But I hope...
  2. B

Who wins the GCL

X should on average be one of the top 5 programs in the city. They would attract that much talent. But if Coach D is not running a program but just coaching a team, then it will be more of the same. Again, Moeller and Badin and Mason are good because it is important to them for them to be...
  3. B

Who wins the GCL

I was told that they were getting a rebuilt field in 2018 and then asked about it in 2020 and was told that it would never happen by a pretty well placed parent of one of the best ball players at X in years. I hope you are correct about the field. I think that under the previous coach, X...
  4. B

Who wins the GCL

I was told years ago that they are not going to invest in the baseball facilities. That they don't want to be "that" school. It is just not that important to them. If you have a son that is a good ball player and you want him to be developed in high school by the high school and a Catholic...
  5. B

Who wins the GCL

No runs with this staff. Now Covid was really not handled well in retrospect in terms of rosters after 2020 but there were good intentions. There is a ton of talent to pull from and honestly, about five of the key players on Moeller from last year were from West's district. Take that for what...
  6. B

GMC

Hamilton looks good. Fairfield is solid. West is struggling again. Haven't seen East yet.
  7. B

Who wins the GCL

Apparently, they are better than West this year. And West has some talent this year. West is now 1 and 5. I wonder what will happen if things keep going in this direction. I actually had such high hopes for this Coach when he was hired. Honestly, I just can't help being disappointed.
  8. B

Who wins the GCL

It really is getting to the point where you can look at the rosters and you can tell. Moeller is again approaching double digit power 5 commits. Mason has 5 or 6. Everybody else is lucky to have 2 or 3. I will give Moeller credit. They get a lot of talent, and they develop it. Their...
  9. B

Wednesday March 27th Scores

Hamilton 3 Lakota West 1 Good game. Played at West. Finished replacing their backstop in less than 3 weeks. Kind of impressive. Hamilton sweeps West.
  10. B

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

That was a silly comment and typical too.
  11. B

La Salle Lancers 2024 Baseball Preview

Another good thing about Lasalle is that they have the same coach for 2 years in a row and right now he intends to stay awhile. That is a plus.
  12. B

Fenwick Falcons 2024 Baseball Preview

I hope for the players sake, that they do what they can to keep the staff together for 3 or 4 years. Way too much turnover over the years in the coaching ranks.
  13. B

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Badin has a program and a culture. They will always be in the mix.
  14. B

Scrimmage Results

This is how it should be done. At least, early in the scrimmage season. Still have another ten days till the official start of the season. I know we have another blizzard in coming.😒