Recent content by baldwinboyz

1. B

Accusations of Bullying Against South Range Coach

Parents & Players hired a real estate lawyer from Columbus to take out their varsity basketball coach? Seems pretty strange. Hopefully they figure this out and can continue their season.
  2. B

Canfield Cardinals Schedule and Outlook for 2023

Depending who Louisville leopards hire there could be a matchup there!
  3. B

Open HS Jobs

I spoke with a relative of a Salem baseball player earlier today. They finally hired their coach earlier this week and it is Tom Hannan. I don't know anything about him but he was not on the staff last season. The guy told me Hannan is backfilling his staff with carry-over JV coaches from last...
  4. B

2022 EBC

We talked about this in the baseball thread but this is too bad. Salem finally semeed to turn the corner with the baseball program even beating us in the regionals a couple years back.
  5. B

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

Thinking this will be the game of the weekend! South Range by 4!
  6. B

Division III State Championship: Canfield (13-1) vs. Bloom-Carroll (14-1)

Canfield 27 Bloom 20 Lowry leads the way...again!!
  7. B

Division V Semifinal: R17 South Range (14-0) vs R18 Liberty Center (14-0) at Clyde

I don't believe there are any plans to this up coming season.
  8. B

Division III State Semifinal: Region 10 #1 Holy Name Green Wave (11-2) vs Region 9 #2 Canfield Cardinals (12-1) at Euclid Community Stadium

I agree with this. The defense has been very strong coming down the line and are some what unsung heroes.
  9. B

Open HS Jobs

I found out a bit more from one of our coaches. The old coach (Debar?) was not let go he stepped away. He was unsure why. I would guess the job has been posted and already filled as they would be into work outs by now. Is Ron Johnson Salem's football coach? Did he step down from that to take...
  10. B

Open HS Jobs

Salem in Youngstown area is looking for a coach. They have a few good years in a row so I was surprised to hear their coach quit or was let go. I think it was the same guy from 2021 team that played Canfield twice and he was a younger coach. No one here has heard if they hired anyone yet so i'm...
  11. B

Week 13: Division III Region 9 Semifinal #3 Ursuline Fighting Irish (10-2) vs #2 Canfield Cardinals (10-1)

Sure hope common sense prevails here and the game is moved.
  12. B

Week 13 #13 Buchtel vs #1 West Branch Div IV Region 13

Mr. Lowry would take offense.