Recent content by az0217t

1. az0217t

Will Biden Debate Trump?

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/24/teleprompter-battles-joe-biden-81-says-pause-instead-pausing-applause/ He can't read a teleprompter. Let alone debate. "Four more years, PAUSE" If you defend this clown you are an IDIOT.
  2. az0217t

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

Ox, FYI, the birds don't really talk.
  3. az0217t

Ox, FYI the person pictured is not Thomas Paine.
  4. az0217t

You beat me to it. I knew the meme was fake. Everyone knows that Ben never pointed with his left hand. I think I read somewhere that he did flip people off with his left middle finger though. Wow, what some people will do to get a point across or convey a message. Ox, thanks for being the...
  5. az0217t

Matt Gaetz....the end is near

And now back to the topic of this thread -- TIC, TIC, TIC ...
  6. az0217t

TIC, TIC, TIC ...
  7. az0217t

Stay tuned for Chicago from Aug. 19th through the 22nd, 2024. For What It's Worth, I hear it's going to be a riot.
  8. az0217t

I disagree. The conservatives are trying to hold the RINOs to the promises that the RNC keeps saying that the party stand for. Trump just happens to be leaning more conservative than RINO and the left (including the press) is pushing the division. Say what you mean and mean what you say...
  9. az0217t

1. Which Congressman has said, "Matt Gaetz Paid 'Minors to Have Sex With Him" ? 2. If so, charge him. 3. If not, let it go.
  10. az0217t

wow, i never assume muslim. i thought "he" was trying to hide under the table cloth while playing hide and seek at an italian restaurant,
  11. az0217t

Hollywood types always want to be part of the latest fashion.
  12. az0217t

so please let us know what you think.
  13. az0217t

TIC, TIC, TIC ...
  14. az0217t

He did not say that Gaetz slept with a 17 year old. Here is his quote -- “I’ll give you the truth why I’m not speaker,” McCarthy said. “It’s because one person, a member of Congress, wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old … An ethics complaint that started...
  15. az0217t

This thread was started 980 days ago ( D.O.B. - Aug 12th, 2021 ) and still nothin' -- tic, tic, tic tic, tic, tic Just admit you were wrong and it all stops. TIC, TIC, TIC .... 🎼 🎵 THIS IS THE END ! 🎶