Recent content by Arcy26

1. Arcy26

DI Northeast District

From a Brush fans perspective I’m not surprised at all. This team was a far cry from the teams from 2018-2022 (who couldn’t get over Mentor). They were an anomaly this year losing to some very questionable teams earlier on, while also beating/staying in games with teams they should have never...
  2. Arcy26

Greater Cleveland Conference

Our Boys team is definitely down this year but our Girls team is a must watch!
  3. Arcy26

#1 Hoban vs. #4 Riverside @ Twinsburg

Good luck to Riverside, but Hoban is inevitable in Region 5
  4. Arcy26

Longest Trip for a first round game?

My favorite thread
  5. Arcy26

VASJ Football 2023: Official Thread

Congratulations to VASJ and good luck in the playoffs. I enjoyed seeing you guys earlier in the year and Brush and look forward to it again next week.
  6. Arcy26

WRC expansion

I’m just as confused as you are. The original plan was to only be independent for a year or two and now it is year three and we still haven’t found a home.
  7. Arcy26

2023 Western Reserve Conference

Yeah what was up with Riverside?
  8. Arcy26

2023 Benedictine Football

Win big
  9. Arcy26

2023 Benedictine Football

They already play at Euclid
  10. Arcy26

Looking forward to see Kenston, Chardon, and Riverside hopefully do some damage this year. I really think this is the year Riverside gets over the Hudson hump, the only problem is Hoban is probably waiting on the other-side.
  11. Arcy26

Chardon would beat a lot of people by 28
  12. Arcy26

Riverside at Kenston

Just News Herald on X lol it’s mostly kids arguing I posted it sarcastically
  13. Arcy26

Riverside at Kenston

Typical with everything these days lol
  14. Arcy26

Riverside at Kenston

Seeing some contention online about the two point conversion