Arcy26's latest activity

• Arcy26
    Arcy26 reacted to tom 48's post in the thread Positive Reflections with Like Like.
    Of all the teams in the tournament, I feared Centerville the most. The team is superbly coached, emphasizes defense, and is very...
  • Arcy26
    Arcy26 reacted to Wildcats1886's post in the thread Who wins D3? with Like Like.
    The nickname thing has been a growing trend for years. Not a fan personally but I suppose the kids like it which is why schools do it in...
  • Arcy26
    Arcy26 reacted to cdub4's post in the thread Who wins D3? with Like Like.
    Around here, things are different Blue Jay Fan. I have no idea where kids are from. When I go to watch my alma mater Heights High play...
  • Arcy26
    Arcy26 reacted to Bball216's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    Here is a little inside information about people thinking these schools recruit. Do you know what the best recruiting tool is ? WINNING...
  • Arcy26
    Arcy26 reacted to cdub4's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    Yeah I have noticed and I think we have commented on here I don't think a lot of people have ever been to Richmond Hts. It not a huge...
  • Arcy26
    Arcy26 reacted to cdub4's post in the thread Who wins D4? with Like Like.
    Same with me honestly. I have no ties to RH...well I root for NEO teams and I am an East side suburban Cuyahoga County guy so I like to...
  • Arcy26
    Arcy26 replied to the thread DI Northeast District.
    From a Brush fans perspective I’m not surprised at all. This team was a far cry from the teams from 2018-2022 (who couldn’t get over...
  • Arcy26
    I think that was when Chet “The Jet” Mason was playing for South?
  • Arcy26
    Arcy26 replied to the thread Greater Cleveland Conference.
    Our Boys team is definitely down this year but our Girls team is a must watch!