Recent content by AEW Champion

1. AEW Champion

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Are you accusing Chris Holtmann of being a liar?
  2. AEW Champion

I’m not trying anything, just passing along what I saw. By the way, what is Townsend gonna say: “Yeah, this is right, I’m just in it for the money and these guys welch on their money like the college version of Ippei Mizuhara, so I’m not going there.”
  3. AEW Champion

4. AEW Champion

Cleveland Guardians

Quoting for preservation’s sake.
  5. AEW Champion

The Official 2024 Reds season thread

Neither India nor Fraley are in tonight’s starting lineup.
  6. AEW Champion

Tough to play 40-man roster roulette just because guys are sick for a few days. Especially since righty bats are what’s needed and they don’t have anyone healthy in Louisville who fits the bill as an upgrade. The position player depth is perilously thin.
  7. AEW Champion

Ohio State Football 2024

Of course they love it! A culture built around finesse and being coddled like a toddler is always convenient until it’s suddenly not.
  8. AEW Champion

NBA thread

Does that famous clip of him hitting the 3 to beat Orlando at the buzzer in maybe 2009 Game 2 not count?
  9. AEW Champion

NBA thread

If they wanted to bring real basketball to the regular season, cut the playoffs to the top 5 seeds per conference: the 3 division winners and 2 wildcards, with the wildcards playing a best of 3 to advance to the conference semis. And if they want to make the in-season tournament relevant...
  10. AEW Champion

The Reds haven’t exhibited any ability to do damage against good pitchers, regardless of who’s in or out of the lineup. I’d say that’s quite simple to explain.
  11. AEW Champion

He probably got put on the IL because they need bullpen bodies more than him needing any kind of rehab period after the IL stint.
  12. AEW Champion

Ohio State Football 2024

Jim Tressel has converted to a Notre Dame fan? Check the end of the video. Smart move, Tressel.
  13. AEW Champion

Lodolo better throw a shutout, I guess.
  14. AEW Champion

Another rehab assignment failure/reinjury: Ian Gibaut taken off rehab assignment with renewed forearm pain.
  15. AEW Champion

NBA thread

7 hosts 8 for the 7 seed. Winner is 7 seed. 9 hosts 10 in elimination game. Loser is eliminated. Loser of 7-8 hosts winner of 9-10 for the 8 seed.