Recent content by Navagante

1. Navagante

NE8 2024

Haha . Ya robots are the future
  2. Navagante

NE8 2024

Something about if your school doesn’t offer a certain curriculum , you can transfer to a school that does without penalty as long as you enroll in that curriculum. I’ll try to find it. This might be it . Ya I’m not making it up .they reached out to someone else about a week before this news...
  3. Navagante

NE8 2024

All they have to do is put him in a program that Girard doesnt have . Like say a Robotics program and the exception is met . He plays all games . I heard from a reliable source that’s the angle they’re using . They’ve reached out to more than just Sims , and that was one of the first questions...
  4. Navagante

NE8 2023

The move on part was a joke . But ya Mooneys just as guilty . I know they grabbed up some players from Poland in the late 80s
  5. Navagante

NE8 2023

Interesting.
  6. Navagante

NE8 2023

Under d5 offensive backs they got a kid from lakeview that’s a db , never took a handoff . lol . Congrats to all though .
  7. Navagante

Division IV Region 13 Playoffs

That’s what she said
  8. Navagante

Rivalry week: Struthers @ Poland

😂
  9. Navagante

NE8 2023

Ya Lakeview had 2 tds called back .Beaver local has 4 losses . All to NE 8 teams.
  10. Navagante

Ya everyone’s healthy . Let’s see what happens.
  11. Navagante

All true , add a couple missed games by senior lineman and not much depth it’s a death sentence in this league. They don’t get it for some reason . This week at beaver local for all the marbles lol.
  12. Navagante

I’m gonna go with Poland 24-21. 2 good defenses , Poland’s more balanced on offense and they have a good field goal kicker .If I’m wrong I will get on here and admit it .
  13. Navagante

NE8 2023

Lol ya, no parade yet
  14. Navagante

NE8 2023

Fire the cannons !
  15. Navagante

NE8 2023

On a brighter note Lakeview jv won today against Poland . 8 to 0.