Recent content by 5x26

1. 5

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Not the schools Super Bowl but these girls. They have few seniors, and these girls lost to Indian Hill 2 years ago, lost to us by an equal score in Reginals last year. I respect them. Summit is as storied a program as there is in Ohio.
  2. 5

Well I’m not a casual observer. And I’ll say this. The better team won. Summit is talented. Young and talented. That is a great thing for them. They will have years of being successful. They played to our weaknesses and exploited them. That’s smart and just good coaching. This was the biggest...
  3. 5

OHSAA XC State Meet Results Thread

Always the dirt bag. So the timing company charges more for the state meet than all the District or Regional meets? Venues's get more expensive for state than other meets? They had a chance to choose multiple locations and cost should have been a factor. It's a shame OHSAA is in such dire...
  4. 5

Just a quick correction here, a ball to the keeper from the knee to a players own keeper is not a pass back violation. Separately it sucks this time of year, that it’s over when it’s over. I personally think Oak Hills has out kicked the coverage so to speak. They lost a number of high caliber...
  5. 5

Streetsboro v Perry girls

Me too. I can't even begin to process how that happened. I feel sorry for those girls I guarantee that had an impact on their mental state at least for the next few minutes. I'm a ref and I say it all the time, ref's need to respect the game, protect the girls and not make basic mistakes. Let...
  6. 5

Just heard that Bellbrook who beat a team 15-0 in the first half Monday, refused to shake Monroe’s hand after the game. Hopefully I can make one of their matchups next year.
  7. 5

Turpin 0 Kings 0 Turpin wins in PK’s
  8. 5

MND 2 Little Miami 0 Milford 2 UA 0
  9. 5

Waynesville 8 Valley View 0 Monroe 1 Bellbrook 0 in OT
  10. 5

Can Mason B & G repeat another double win at DI State meet

Like any other sport it depends on the kids you get. You can train them perfect. Focus on eating, sleeping, mental toughness and you're gonna get average performance at best no matter how great the coach is if the kid is not the right kid. The greater the school size, the greater the "chance" of...
  11. 5

Week 9...

Bellbrook - 1 Monroe - 1 Milford - 5 West Clermont - 1
  12. 5

Week 8

Was not, we played Carlisle tonight. But by the looks of it that was a much more exciting game than ours lol. Bellbrook having another good year. Ties vs. Springboro, Monroe and now Milford.
  13. 5

Week 8

Bellbrook - 1 Milford - 1
  14. 5

Added tournament regulation - 2023

Agreed, Play the game, play the whole game and play like you play. BUT I do like the idea of at least 1 if not 2 play in games between the bottom seeds. That eliminates one or two obnoxious score and stat line.
  15. 5

Week 8

Waynesville 5 CCD 3