Recent content by 4GX

1. 4GX

Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

Well, I can't comment on that (I didn't have a kid on the team)-- but it CLEARLY was NOT about wins and losses, as he was highly successful with his on-court results-- 58-32, and beat Moeller for the first time in a number of years (and played them-- and other GCL teams-- close in virtually all...
  2. 4GX

I DIDN'T ask you anything... there's nothing you've got to say that matters a whit.
  3. 4GX

While ALL of what you posted above is true, it is entirely BESIDE the point-- only at Moeller do alumni and fans get so upset about on-field athletic setbacks that they start fights in the stands (and in the COACHES' BOX!) and regularly (at one point, YEARLY) demand and agitate for coaching...
  4. 4GX

As I said, you're not very bright-- the fact that you can't tell two obviously different people apart indicates that whatever skills of discernment you were taught at Moeller were not well developed.
  5. 4GX

Typical of graduates of your HS-- resorting to juvenile scatological insults, when your pride is hurt-- nothing you have to say can change the fact that Moeller is essentially the Catholic version of the old, ridiculous Cincinnati Academy of Physical Education (or the lamer, not nationally...
  6. 4GX

To WHOM are you referring here? I don't think this is an accurate depiction of the St. X basketball program.
  7. 4GX

No St. X alumni (or parents) have demanded a coaching change in any of those sports -- or any other sports (certainly not in any posts I have seen here in the last few years-- or anywhere else for that matter). I realize that you're not very sharp, in large part due to where you went to high...
  8. 4GX

I stand corrected on the 3rd and 2 play-- I thought it was a shotgun formation handoff to a RB lined up right next to the QB-- you indicate that it was (instead) a shotgun handoff to a RB/WR coming across on a Jet Sweep (STILL handed off 7-8 yards deep)-- again, not a short-yardage play designed...
  9. 4GX

This is NOT a great X team-- it's pretty decent in a few areas, but it still needs a lot to even be called very good-- but what makes last night's loss more annoying is that there really AREN'T any great teams in Southwest Ohio-- and really, there isn't but one really decent team in the whole...
  10. 4GX

So, on the very first series of the game, X gets a first down inside Moeller's 30-yard line (having driven from X's own ~20-yard line, almost entirely on running plays); on first down, X runs for ~8-9 yards, down to the Moeller ~21-yard line... So, now facing 2nd and 1 or 2, having run the ball...
  11. 4GX

1977 Steubenville Big Red vs St.Xavier Bombers

Why does this film look like the old NFL Films-- in sort of semi-slow motion?
  12. 4GX

Week 8: LaSalle

Probably true-- certainly 2005 and 2007.
  13. 4GX

#15, 2-6, "Control Own Destiny"...THE PLAYOFFS KINDA SUCK.

I never purported to speak for you. But, it seems like you've now contradicted yourself with these consecutive posts: either players on a 1-7 team just want to play two more (regular season) games, and get a full season in-- or they don't-- which is it? If they want the season to just be...
  14. 4GX

2023 St. Ignatius Football

Ok then-- what does that mean? What does it mean to "make football a priority"? What is Ig NOT doing that they used to do, to "make football a priority"? By the way, in a school run according to Jesuit principles of education, NO sport should EVER be "a priority"-- sports (and ALL...
  15. 4GX

CHL Football 23

Well, as a mathematician, I can tell you that NO probability (with random outcomes) is EVER 100%-- that's wrong to start with... Then there's the substance of your claim (that Beechwood, Alter, Badin and maybe Hartley would win by more than 14 against Wyoming this year)-- and then you claim...