Recent content by 3rd&north

1. 3

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Congrats to Massillon!
  2. 3

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

I’m not even a big red alum. So my psyche is just fine. Now if the Buckeyes lose tomorrow that’s a different story. I just wanted to see a game without 956 yards in personal fouls from soft sensitive OHSSA refs. Lets the kids play the game on the field. Long ago are the days when you had high...
  3. 3

Well it’s on two different videos. So it’s documented either way. If true, then so be it. but I literally only saw one personal foul. From my point of view it felt personal from the refs and OHSSA. It’s documented, on film.
  4. 3

I did see that one.
  5. 3

Really? I’m 100% being honest. On stream I didn’t see one taunt, punch. I saw big red receivers getting tackled 3 yards out of bounds with no flag. Next series big red made a tackle in bounds and threw the kid to the sideline and … the ref didn’t have a problem throwing that flag. I not sure...
  6. 3

I watched it. I saw big red kids standing there doing nothing getting flagged repeatedly. I’ve seen way chippy games than this, I’m no spring chicken. This was an embarrassment for OHSSA. Mark it down. I think even Alter was embarrassed it was so obvious. Alter definitely is a great football...
  7. 3

This whole think was a bait to try to get the refs and OHSSA embarrassed themselves
  8. 3

It’s a unsportsmanlike foul back to back on extra point attempts. I mean it’s obvious OHSSA mad Reno in the National High School Hall of Fame. And the proud upstanding refs from OHSSA are making there statement by taking it out on teenage kids. They should be so proud of themselves.
  9. 3

I’m 52 and I’ve never seen a game where the refs were more or less major jerks. I’m disgusted with OHSSA and sick I gave them $10 to watch their show. Alter was the better team, but the refs need their asses beat for this show!!
  10. 3

Alter is the better team, but my god these refs are like little touchy bitches.
  11. 3

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

It will come to down to which team wants it more. At this point in the season both teams are dinged up, tired, coached up, know their strengths and their weaknesses. Execution, Focus, Discipline and Enthusiasm in blocking and tackling. Win and move on lose and it’s basketball season. A rainy...
  12. 3

Week 5 Thursday Night Game: Lake Catholic (3-1) @ Kenston (4-0)

I think both LC & Kenston learned valuable lessons last night. You’re never as bad as you think or good as you think. You can only use “common opponents” as a small data point. Some teams get better as the year goes, some peak early and just maintain or regress. Some get hot and everything just...
  13. 3

Steubenville Big Red @ Dover

They drink river water there to.🤣
  14. 3

Friday Updates (9/8/23)

Columbus DeSalles / Linsly score??
  15. 3

D IV State Semi-Final: Steubenville (12-2) vs Wyoming (14-0)

Is Steubenville really closer to Columbus than than Cleveland?? I’m still shocked they didn’t play Jefferson to be honest. Would love to have been a fly on the wall in that OHSAA meeting where Ted Ginn tells OHSAA who he is playing in the playoffs. Most really have some dirt on OHSAA up there...