Recent content by 3343

1. 3

OHSAA Studying Expansion of Tournament Divisions in Several Sports

The competitive balance number for each sport might be different. Which would cause the slight difference in the total number from each list.
  2. 3

Tournament Division Expansion?

It is looking like we will have more than 3 divisions in soccer soon. Thoughts? Pros? Cons?
  3. 3

Southwest Ohio Regional Final Predictions...and scores!

Moeller 1-0 OT Summit 2-1 Seven Hills 2-1 in PKS
  4. 3

Centerville vs Moeller

That save was one of the best saves I have ever seen!
  5. 3

Centerville vs Moeller

I agree, as I was sitting in the stands watching, I even thought to myself that the ball was out as it was being served to the middle before it was headed in. Yes, there was some "confusion" on the call but I think that only happened because Cville believed they had scored and was celebrating...
  6. 3

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Thanks for the clarification! Thats a lot of goals in 1 half!
  7. 3

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Shouldnt this have stopped at 8-0? Unless it was 15-0 at halftime.
  8. 3

Week 9...

Yes, they could choose this path if they wanted to. If #2 and #3 and #4 all decided they wanted to be in the same section as #1 they absolutely could do that, there is nothing in the rules stopping them from doing it. I get your question as far as asking what the advantage is, but this...
  9. 3

Week 9...

Yes, this is the process. You are correct, lowest and highest vote are dropped. All others are added together to get a total. Teams will then meet up on Sunday afternoon for the tournament draw.
  10. 3

St. Ursula new coach

WOW.......possibly another college job? Seems as though she never really wanted to be there.
  11. 3

Coaching openings

I think that bridge is burned! But could be wrong.
  12. 3

Job Openings

Any word on job openings around the area? I just saw this one on the OHSAA website......this will be a highly sought after position I would think.
  13. 3

R4 Regional Semifinals

Springboro Save Springboro wins 3-2 on PK’s
  14. 3

R4 Regional Semifinals

3-2 Boro Mason miss
  15. 3

R4 Regional Semifinals

2-2 through 3 rounds Both keepers with big saves