Recent content by CMH FB

1. CMH FB

Springfield vs Olentangy

Olentangy lost that game more than Springfield won it, not sour grapes, but man...not sure what happened 4Q. That being said, Springfield was fast as he!! and that was the difference. They'll take Coffman, or at least should, Coffman may have had the slightly tougher schedule. UA and Bradley...
  2. CMH FB

๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’

Medina plays with the big boys, my friend! All joking aside... Oh yeah, I think D2 is really strong, all three teams in no order are Top 5-7 in Ohio. TCC is for real. I think a few of the D1 teams in Columbus can hang with anyone, there are some really strong players here and it's getting...
  3. CMH FB

Call me a clown and donโ€™t pay attention, thatโ€™s your fault. No one under the ages of 30 knows who Paul Brown is. Josh McDaniels played the game? No idea. Have a ton of family with Moeller and St. X tiesโ€ฆif you think Massillon is irrelevant in Columbus, go to Cincinnati. They know Ignatius...
  4. CMH FB

No disrespect to Massillon Washington Have said so many times. No one ever discusses them in Columbus, most people around here are from out of state, or quite honestly grew up in 90s and 2000s when they werenโ€™t relevant. Kids around here look at Pickeringtons as the more dominant, hot talk is...
  5. CMH FB

Honestly, didn't even pay attention to that game last night. Could care less. There is no way to prevent Massillon from doing what they are doing, and as I have said multiple times. I really didn't even know Massillon was still a "thing" until a few years ago. Clueless if it was Washington or...
  6. CMH FB

I understand your opinion, but unfortunately do not believe you have any insight on how things are really like in inner city schools. They are in classifications that depend on depth and unfortunately they do not have that, never will or any time soon.
  7. CMH FB

Okay, as someone with experience in the past at inner city schools. Itโ€™s not possible to โ€œjust get betterโ€. Itโ€™s virtually impossible in this century for them to build a program. So we just penalize these kids? โ€œHey your enrollment is the same as the kids 3 miles north of you who have time and...
  8. CMH FB

Ehh. Seems to be the same suspects from NE and SW Ohio every year winning it. The bottom 25% of teams in each region, Iโ€™d say with the exception of maybe a few teams have been doormats for years and for most the trend follows for other sports too.
  9. CMH FB

If private and public (archaically speaking, and not starting that debate) are going to be classified together the they need the rules to be applied to them too. So perhaps not a competitive balance measure but as mentioned before, competitive balance needs to try to get the bottom dwellers...
  10. CMH FB

Fully agree with you on Hoban. There is a massive difference from D1 to D2 other than the top 5 in D2.
  11. CMH FB

Our form of โ€œcompetitive balanceโ€ is a complete joke. Programs who havenโ€™t won a playoff games in years continue to stay in the same classification, and at the poor ones, if they have a few good players, they are gone by 10th Grade. Competitive Balance? Glenville TCC Massillon Washington (so...
  12. CMH FB

๐Ÿšจ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ก๐ข๐จ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐!๐Ÿšจ

If I could take a longshot upset prediction, I think Springfield vs. Olentangy Liberty could seriously happen for a Regional Final. The real discussion needs to be...does Columbus have the ammo to win state at any classification D1-D4...Harvest Prep has a shot.