omar ayoub

Bennett had him stuck as much as you can be stuck, however, he was up 4-0 and tried to stall his way to victory. Perfect example of why you should continue to wrestle until the final whistle. It’s like playing prevent defense, you leave too many opportunities for the other team.

Bennett had him stuck as much as you can be stuck, however, he was up 4-0 and tried to stall his way to victory. Perfect example of why you should continue to wrestle until the final whistle. It’s like playing prevent defense, you leave too many opportunities for the other team.
I thought I was gonna see a hand come down too but the way he went to work in the 3rd very impressed

Ayoub looked like the better wrestler when it mattered. Slamming his headgear was not the best way to celebrate but he 100% earned his championship.

74F7998B-8419-4974-A73A-7CC67E747915.jpeg

Winners find a way to win. Needed 3 takedowns, got three takedowns and more. Relentless attack rate in that 3rd period. Can't even say he took great shots, but somehow found a way to finish and went in for the kill when he saw blood. Loved the celebration too, 100% worth the team point.

Winners find a way to win. Needed 3 takedowns, got three takedowns and more. Relentless attack rate in that 3rd period. Can't even say he took great shots, but somehow found a way to finish and went in for the kill when he saw blood. Loved the celebration too, 100% worth the team point.
Shooting arrows at the crowd like it was the hunger games loved it. there are great wrestlers that aren't that exciting to watch not him he has that "it" factor was even fun watching him thump my son @ mason as bad s that sounds

The 138 lbs finals across the board were all great.
Mclelland is fun to watch, and he put on a show.

Homan had a great comeback himself. Pretty cool seeing Monroeville re-emerge here recently. Loved his interviews over the weekend as well (Shout out Zeb Miller, and GOhio)

Then, obviously theres Omar. I text our head coach and one of our other assistants when that match ended and just said "That was amazing". Really the only way to describe it.

Hats off to all of the Champs across all 4 divisions obviously, but like I said - 138 finals were particularly great.

I like how people get so upset when you call out grammar. Punctaution matters. It was hard to read. Today's world sucks when it comes to grammar.
OK, sorry it was hard for you. I read it just fine. Did you really need to take 2 minutes to be an arse though? I'm only an arse to the buttholes on here, because it goes on way too much. I give back what gets dished out. Don't be a butthead and I won't be one to you

*punctuation