2023 Boro Fan Almanac

You might be the only one that considers that. Anyway, Boro and Bucksmam both do a great service for HS wrestling Boro more on state level Bucksman on national level. I personally appreciate both for what they do.
I appreciate what they do also. Really doesn't give him a reason to be uptight and arrogant when someone doesn't agree with his opinion. The "living in a coma" response was a little pathetic, to be honest. He needs to relax a little, it isn't that serious.

Damn. Would love to see 2 of the best and toughest small school RB’s/wrestlers go at it. Smith/Coontz. I know this isn’t the football forum, but If you get a chance, check out each of their football highlights.
Post a link Tim...

Coma? You might be the one that needs to wake up. Around these parts we consider you a poor man’s Boro Fan.
Why don't you write up a predictions report and see how your predictions would compare?

We literally have 2 people, who both contribute/manage this forum doing Ohio high school rankings/reports/predictions and you have to knock on one?

You must be the guy calling for Francona's job each time the team runs into a 3 game losing streak.

Why don't you write up a predictions report and see how your predictions would compare?

We literally have 2 people, who both contribute/manage this forum doing Ohio high school rankings/reports/predictions and you have to knock on one?

You must be the guy calling for Francona's job each time the team runs into a 3 game losing streak.
i think it falls along the lines of the mannerisms/professionalism that has been shown over the years

i think it falls along the lines of the mannerisms/professionalism that has been shown over the years
Not trying to pick arguments here but could you elaborate? IMO, i'd like to see a larger variety of individual rankings, class rankings, tournament write-ups, but who will do them? This is the only forum in the state (that I know of) that has great colloquy regarding high school wrestling.

Sure we don't always agree with rankings but that's the fun of it, just don't think we need to compare the two between each other and argue who is better blah blah when both are doing an awesome service to us fans.

I think 99% of the wrestling world would say Blaze is better than Campbell… the 1% being you and the rest of his friends 🤣
How is he better though? i’m struggling to understand how it is 99% certain blaze is better… Blaze is a hell of a wrestler but you are certain everybody but me and a few others believe campbell is better

I would like to see more local (read sectional/district) coverage through the year. Lima Area Wrestling was doing a great job with this and has since not posted. I've been following Billy's rankings for years, and while I don't always agree with them, he's consistently provided the best coverage state wise (imo).

I imagine it's pretty difficult to cover 3 divisions in a wrestling rich state like Ohio thoroughly enough to satisfy everyone.

Obviously I follow Lima area and NW Ohio in general considering where I am and it's interesting to see the shuffling as the year progresses (IE Shane Ontrop from CW being unranked at the beginning to moving into the top 10). I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the Cleveland and Columbus papers do a pretty decent job of covering their areas, but Dayton, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Lima papers don't. So we rely heavily on Billy's weekly analysis and it's appreciated.

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the Cleveland and Columbus papers do a pretty decent job of covering their areas, but Dayton, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Lima papers don't. So we rely heavily on Billy's weekly analysis and it's appreciated.
Columbus newspaper coverage is almost zero from what i see. No one gets a newspaper any longer and you must subscribe to see anything Columbus Dispatch (which i do not subscribe). Its all twitter and FB now. Yappi and Borofan are my go to sources.