Your thoughts on Denver Broncos New Coach: Sean Payton?

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Denver Broncos hiring the old NO Saints head coach: Sean Payton? This decision makes me kind of on the edge since this is the same coach responsible for “New Orleans Saints BountyGate”: where he paid his Saints players bonuses and raises for injuring players on opposing teams? Why would the NFL decide to let Denver hire him after they suspended him and sanctioned him for the “bountygate” scandal?

How do you see his future with the Broncos playing out? Do think he will be a good leader and coach and change his old wicked ways? Or will he just prove that crooked people don’t change and end up paying Broncos players to achieve another “Bounty Scandal” in Denver, Colorado?

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Denver Broncos hiring the old NO Saints head coach: Sean Payton? This decision makes me kind of on the edge since this is the same coach responsible for “New Orleans Saints BountyGate”: where he paid his Saints players bonuses and raises for injuring players on opposing teams? Why would the NFL decide to let Denver hire him after they suspended him and sanctioned him for the “bountygate” scandal?

How do you see his future with the Broncos playing out? Do think he will be a good leader and coach and change his old wicked ways? Or will he just prove that crooked people don’t change and end up paying Broncos players to achieve another “Bounty Scandal” in Denver, Colorado?
You do realize he coached a number of years AFTER the bountygate stuff in New Orleans right? Additionally, the bountygate stuff was more linked to Greg Williams the DC in NO at the time, Payton being the HC had to take some sort of fall. Both were back in coaching not long after that "scandal" happened.

He’s stuck with a rapidly aged Russell Wilson. That’s probably going to hold down the win total.

You should buy your Super Bowl 58 tickets now.

They'll be worth a lot to Bengals fans next February.

I am always leery of a coach who succeeded with a great QB most/all of his career … just have seen many so called great coaches struggle when paired with average QB … and right now I not sold on RWilson being more than average.

I am always leery of a coach who succeeded with a great QB most/all of his career … just have seen many so called great coaches struggle when paired with average QB … and right now I not sold on RWilson being more than average.
Bill Belichick is currently facing this same scenario in NE right now……