Chinese Spy Balloon

I agree but were not the chinese. I would hope our govt. values human life a little more than china does. Plus our military might be trying to learn whatever they can from this floating spy ship.

This is not unreasonable. It's better when the cat is not out of the bag. We wouldn't generally want China to know we had detected their spy balloon. At this point, value may have tipped towards at least blinding it.

A couple interesting thoughts in the link.
And...it’s still in the air??? Why not capture the dam thing and see what it’s collecting?
Holy sheet...Are they just going to let it get home and disseminate whatever it collected?
Probably bouncing it up off satellites. I doubt it's storing any intelligence that's not already in Beijing.

Good memes today lol.

FoEn1kKXgAATOta
CNN is reporting that the Chinese balloon is simply Fang Fang's way of wishing Swalwell a Happy Valentines Day......

Interesting path...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_233346_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_233346_Chrome.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 20
I'm not coming up with a whole lot of intelligence that a high altitude balloon is going to gather over a satellite. Other than weather. They're going to see the same things on the ground. Satellite even more since they can gather correlating data everytime it sweeps. I don't think we allow others to have geo-stationary satelites over us. That's guessing though.

I'm not coming up with a whole lot of intelligence that a high altitude balloon is going to gather over a satellite. Other than weather. They're going to see the same things on the ground. Satellite even more since they can gather correlating data everytime it sweeps. I don't think we allow others to have geo-stationary satelites over us. That's guessing though.
The Chinese could be doing whatever this is as a contractor for anyone, even an American individual.

how would shooting down a balloon cause someone to die? they could have brought that down in Montana? you ever been to Montana?imagine all of Mercer and Auglaize counties with only praire dogs on it... plus then we take a look at ALL their equipment thats on that balloon..... besides years ago they made one of our planes land, and kept that plane on the ground for 11 days , before it was allowed to leave...
Even the Governor of Montana said they should have shot it down over his state. Made the same comparison..in 98% of the state there’s nothing there.

If so, why are you not mentioning Biden and his son also?
Trump’s family has public business ties that are well documented. I keep seeing claims of the Biden’s having ties yet I see no evidence of this. Why should anyone believe what is being claimed without any proof? Show me something, anything.

isn't the China blimp heading to southern Ohio? by the way is it racist if i call it the CHINA blimp? why do I call it the CHINA blimp.... "BECAUSE IT IS FROM CHINA" just like the fricking virus was!!!

Reactions: y2h
Trump’s family has public business ties that are well documented. I keep seeing claims of the Biden’s having ties yet I see no evidence of this. Why should anyone believe what is being claimed without any proof? Show me something, anything.
Yeah he was an international businessman before becoming president 🤷‍♂

Biden hasn't worked in the private sector in at least 50 years...where'd his money come from?

Biden hasn't worked in the private sector in at least 50 years...where'd his money come from?
Funny people on a sports forum think you can’t make money working in the public sector. The highest paid public employee in Ohio coaches football.

I asked a simple question and you had no answer, just deflected to where Joe make his money. Unlike Trump, you are free to see all of Biden’s tax returns. Look it up. So I will ask you one more time, specifically what are the Biden’s financial ties to China and if trump has ties why can’t Biden even though he clearly has none.

Last edited by a moderator:

A failed international business man who couldn’t get a loan. Needed Saudi Arabia to bailout him cosigning.