Chinese Spy Balloon

Yeah Trump is the one with a favorable relationship to China 🤣
Well Ivanka would not want to risk her IP deals.

Trump would handle no differently than Biden. There is not one person in the Pentagon that respected trump and he would simply do as they tell him.

I am surprised some Montana MAGA nut has not shot it down after watch Independence Day 15-20 times for trainin'.

Trump would handle no differently than Biden. There is not one person in the Pentagon that respected trump and he would simply do as they tell him.

I am surprised some Montana MAGA nut has not shot it down after watch Independence Day 15-20 times for trainin'.
Wow, you are the most pro-insurrectionist on this board. You make the Jan 6 group of knuckleheads look like congress loving peaceniks.

Guy I work with, his son was the military attache to Mike Pence and then also to Kamala Harris for a short time.

One thing I can tell you is that the military, right or wrong, DEFINITELY "respected" those in the Trump admin more than the current admin.

Guy I work with, his son was the military attache to Mike Pence and then also to Kamala Harris for a short time.

One thing I can tell you is that the military, right or wrong, DEFINITELY "respected" those in the Trump admin more than the current admin.
You don't know that. I know plenty in the military that disagree 100% with yoour statement.

You don't know that. I know plenty in the military that disagree 100% with yoour statement.
I'm going off of the military people that actually met the POTUS and VP of each admin. I am not speaking for the military in general.

Hope that helps.

B02367DC-7E17-480C-887F-B7DDC0D32404.jpeg

Why would you? What harm is it doing, we don't spy on the chinese? Shoot it down and lands on house or a school, people would be saying WTH is the govt doing. Once it gets over open water take it down.
Again...even though we are spying on others doesn't mean we should freely let people do it to us.

Reactions: y2h
Again...even though we are spying on others doesn't mean we should freely let people do it to us.
Didn't say that but you really think that balloon is collecting any info. The military is using counter measures to block it, once again can take it down over open waters.

Didn't say that but you really think that balloon is collecting any info. The military is using counter measures to block it, once again can take it down over open waters.
Well you kinda did actually....
Why would you? What harm is it doing, we don't spy on the chinese? Shoot it down and lands on house or a school, people would be saying WTH is the govt doing. Once it gets over open water take it down.

Are we sure its chinese? After the last couple of years with this abortion of an administration I having trouble believing this.

Something needs to be done. You can’t have a foreign enemy invading US air space and spying on American Citizens.

We’ve done it to China for decades and we did it for decades to the Soviet’s. We really don’t have a leg to stand on here in terms of outrage.

Hell the CIA is spying on China right this second.

Why would you? What harm is it doing, we don't spy on the slant eyes? Shoot it down and lands on house or a school, people would be saying WTH is the govt doing. Once it gets over open water take it down.
It's the middle of nowhere Montana, as good as over open water.
Yes or they wouldn't have done it

It's also hilarious to see people like Ben Shapiro melting down over this, while simultaneously having a presence on TikTok. Lol.
As hilarious as Schiff making the announcement he was kicked off the intelligence committee on Chinese spyware TikTok?

We’ve done it to China for decades and we did it for decades to the Soviet’s. We really don’t have a leg to stand on here in terms of outrage.

Ok. For like the third time...we don't have to let them do it. If this is a spy balloon it's pretty brazen to let it float across the country. Blast it to hell.

Reactions: y2h

So if I get robbed I have carte blanche to rob someone else?

It's irrelevant what we do to them, we don't have to allow it.