Memphis Police beating suspect

You went to school for 24 years? K-12 is 13 years. 4 years of college. Grad school 2 years? You have a PhD or are you a dentist or physician of some kind? Or is your name Bluto?

Congrats on 2 kids graduating college.

And what is your point with all of this?
I have experince with enough teachers to know that 99% of them are not good at their job like you inferred.

I already addressed that. It is common sense. I care about the welfare of all children. I care about the welfare of my kids more. It is a subjective concept. You are either dumb or lying if you do not get something so basic.
eh, you're probably overemphasizing a little about your care about the welfare of all children but it's not politically correct to indicate otherwise.

so it's understandable. you're a nice person.

As I said much earlier in this thread, there's more to this story somewhere. For "erratic" driving, you're going to send a special unit in and work him over like that??? As Paul Harvey used to say...I'm waiting for "the rest of the story".
But if I got ordered from the car, I would do so, without question.
They did not order him. They ripped him out. Further, what training teaches that as the proper way to approach a suspect? Do cops not evaluate the situation for risk? What if he had a gun? Have you ever seen cops immediately go grab a dude and rip him from the car?

I believe you did say cops are ineffective. Or am I just reading it wrong? 99.5% of cops are not good cops. Your words, not mine. I'm not making anything up.
I did not say cops are ineffective. You just made that up. My comment was a response to a claim that said 99.5% of cops are good. That is ridiculous. 99.5% of people in ANY vocation are not good at their job. Do you really think that 99.5% of employed people are good at their job? Cops are no different. What I said is the number of bad cops is much closer to 10-20% because that is more in line with the workforce in general.

As a fat white slob, what are you basing the experiences of a black man on???

Did you wear black face and drive around the neighborhood?

lmao
WTF is wrong with you? That is my whole point. He does not know what it is like to have interactions with police as a black man because he is not black. Neither am I. Duh.

And that's fine, but fatty chastised Red for his anecdotal conclusions when in fact that's all fatty is basing his own arguments on.

I just like to point out the sophist's hypocrisy. lol
Hardly. I simply pointed out that he has no idea what interactions are like between black people and cops because he is not black and has never experienced that. Your dumb a** is supporting my point and you don't even know it. LOL.

eh, you're probably overemphasizing a little about your care about the welfare of all children but it's not politically correct to indicate otherwise.

so it's understandable. you're a nice person.
OK. So if you think I hate some kids. Let's use another example. I care about both my houses, but I care about the one in Florida more. Do you now understand the concept of relativity as it relates to caring? It is not an all or nothing deal. Many things are not.

y
OK. So if you think I hate some kids. Let's use another example. I care about both my houses, but I care about the one in Florida more. Do you now understand the concept of relativity as it relates to caring? It is not an all or nothing deal. Many things are not.
yeah like I said, you're a nice person and care about other kids to some degree.

OK ... So what is your exact point? That does not surprise me.
many of them are very traumatized. they cannot unsee what they have seen.

have you ever seen the video of John Crawford being blown away in the Beavercreek WalMart? that cop was having flashbacks to Fallujah it looked like.

Last edited:
I have experince with enough teachers to know that 99% of them are not good at their job like you inferred.
Whew. Good thing that is not what I said bluto.

Animal House Reaction GIF

Well it's all relative for someone with your "experince." I'm sure it seems like alot...
Well ... money is one of those relative things. What is a lot for some is a little for others. On the other hand, having a job or not is very binary. Chin up.

Whew. Good thing that is not what I said bluto.

Animal House Reaction GIF
Well ... you tossed out the 99.5% number about cops and then said that "most teachers were good, too. Since you were so quick to specify cop performance, what % of teachers are good?

I hope you have someone that proofreads for you.
Not needed. Spelling, typos, punctuation and the like do not matter on Yappi. Unless of course, your purpose is to play gotya. Not much of a purpose IMO opinion, but you do you.

Not needed. Spelling, typos, punctuation and the like do not matter on Yappi. Unless of course, your purpose is to play gotya. Not much of a purpose IMO opinion, but you do you.
Yeah, well when you're not at least proficient in spelling, typos, punctuation, and the like here, it most likely crosses over. But you do you... This is why you've not advanced from drive through.

Well ... you tossed out the 99.5% number about cops and then said that "most teachers were good, too. Since you were so quick to specify cop performance, what % of teachers are good?
I said 99% of police interactions and then said that might be high but nowhere near your 20% sucks number. Most teachers are good and qualified. Some of them find themselves in bad districts or in schools where the parents suck...and they end up giving up, burnt out, and going through motions.

I imagine, just like cops, you don't know many actual teachers too?

Gotya.

So we can assume your communication skills in the real world actually represent someone with 24 years of education then?

I said 99% of police interactions and then said that might be high but nowhere near your 20% sucks number. Most teachers are good and qualified. Some of them find themselves in bad districts or in schools where the parents suck...and they end up giving up, burnt out, and going through motions.

I imagine, just like cops, you don't know many actual teachers too?
How in the world do you come up with 99% of police interactions are good? What does that even mean? How would any human being know what % of interactions are good. That is ludicrous.

Gotya.

So we can assume your communication skills in the real world actually represent someone with 24 years of education then?
It's 18 and yeah, my written and oral communication skills were generally considered a strength. These days when I post on Yappi, I am usually wearing gym shorts and a tee shirt, but if I'm meeting a client, I tend to dress for the occasion. See how that works?