Steph Curry: Another Liberal Hypocrite

I don't think this is hypocritical at all. Steph Curry makes millions of dollars having slaves in China manufacture his shoes.

Democrats are the party of slavery. This is very consistent with their (lack of) morals

You can always count on zeeman to take a group of people and expect them to share a hive mind.

"But you're black, I thought you guys didn't support homosexuality."
Wut? 😂 at least you’re probably in good shape with all the twisting you do. There is simply no way to spin this and make Steph look good

Cracks me up how the usual libs in here defend elites that wouldn’t pee on them if they were on fire 😂
What is it that Steph has done wrong here? Where is the hypocrisy? All we have here is that Steph prefers that low income housing not be built adjacent to his property and somehow that connects him with an extremely bastardized interpretation of a FAR-left outlook on immigration policy. Oh, but no one has anything concrete from Steph about his opinions towards help the poor nor illegal immigration. Even if you did have that, the connection is weak and desperate.

Not at all surprising, just hypocritical is all 😂 no way to spin it but you gals are sure giving it a shot
How am I trying to spin anything? Lol. I was not under the impression that both D's and R's can be hypocritical d-bags. Were you?

It's hard to admit for them but lefties, in general, have a "rules for thee, but not for me" problem - particularly the elite portion/leadership of it.

For those feigning confusion, or those who are genuinely confused, ^ is the reason it is notable.

Now, note a hypocrisy of the right, and then we will all swim in this pool of hypocrisy together. The water is warm. :)

How am I trying to spin anything? Lol. I was not under the impression that both D's and R's can be hypocritical d-bags. Were you?
You’re spinning right now 😂 this conversation is about the hypocrisy of Steph Curry who supports uncle Joe and his border mess. If you can’t see the hypocrisy in Rehoboth Joe and exclusive Steph

You’re spinning right now 😂 this conversation is about the hypocrisy of Steph Curry who supports uncle Joe and his border mess. If you can’t see the hypocrisy in Rehoboth Joe and exclusive Steph
What does this story have to do with Joe Biden or illegal immigration?

I would think people who are all for “equity”, “inclusion”, and “equality” wouldn’t mind having a few gang bangers on the street.

Hey, let's put up about 500 windmills in Steph's neighborhood, too. We'll need that to power all of the poor people's flatscreens.

Plus, windmills are cool, and Green. Who doesn't want a bunch of them to look at?
Good idea and it would employ some PETA workers as they'd have to daily clean up the dozens of dead birds these weapons murder.

Self-awareness is a friend to all of us.

Hypocrisy is a human condition known to everyone except those who espouse no virtue to aspire to or encourage in others. So, this is the pool that I am inviting the Left to swim in with me. In doing so, I am acknowledging the self-awareness I have of my own hypocrisy, and that of my ideological persuasion.

The Left has all kinds of virtue (foreign virtue to me, but what they present as virtue) they espouse and encourage, and yet do not seem to have the self-awareness to know that they are swimming deep in hypocrisy. Otherwise, the response to this Steph Curry thing would be, "Yeah, well, not practicing what you preach isn't a good look." Instead, we get this side-stepping via dismissal and deflection that shows that they really do think they aren't swimming in that pool with me, or, at least, they want to maintain plausible deniability that they are.

That's the issue here - more than that Steph doesn't want people living on the edge of his property that he wants to live on the edge of someone else's property. The Leftist virtues of tolerance, acceptance, inclusion, etc. are not being exercised = hypocrisy, given how Steph has strongly revealed his political beliefs. His problem isn't that he is a hypocrite, which he clearly is in this instance, but that he probably doesn't see himself that way because being a leftist begins with the assumption that you are a better, more moral person.

First of all, who's Rehoboth Joe? :ROFLMAO: You been drinking on Grandpa's old cough medicine this AM? Secondly, please note anywhere in the attached article where the 'border mess' is mentioned. This is about a rich/elite who supported Sleepy Joe and doesn't want to live near poor people. But your excitement over the 'gotcha' is noted. And by the way, I could have told you that Steph Curry is a giant d-bag long before Fox News told you. Lol.

First of all, who's Rehoboth Joe? :ROFLMAO: You been drinking on Grandpa's old cough medicine this AM? Secondly, please note anywhere in the attached article where the 'border mess' is mentioned. This is about a rich/elite who supported Sleepy Joe and doesn't want to live near poor people. But your excitement over the 'gotcha' is noted. And by the way, I could have told you that Steph Curry is a giant d-bag long before Fox News told you. Lol.
Anyone who supports the Biden Cartel is a giant d-bag