Memphis Police beating suspect

All blacks involved, police chief is black, cops are black, suspect is black. Memphis as is most large cities run by all Dems. Hubman has already blamed right wingers. There is no one the MSM can blame here so Van Jones is blaming the white cops on the force instilling the racism into the black cops. There is no way to win, just let anarchy rule

All blacks involved, police chief is black, cops are black, suspect is black. Memphis as is most large cities run by all Dems. Hubman has already blamed right wingers. There is no one the MSM can blame here so Van Jones is blaming the white cops on the force instilling the racism into the black cops. There is no way to win, just let anarchy rule
The mantra of the racist dems is to always blame someone else, no matter what.

The far left element just wants chaos and anarchy, which I don’t get bc they’d be the first to go in a lawless society.
Yes. I can tell you why. They are Marxist, but more specifically, they are Maoists. Huge fans.

Mao understood that before he could control the people, he had to destroy the culture that undergirded the society he wanted to replace. Anarchy and social chaos is how you do it and then you attack the history, art (especially monuments), religion, books, traditions, etc., that are critical. The American Left is is using Mao's Cultural Revolution playbook - and that is the why of what we are seeing on this police issue and across the board.

I was called a Nazi by one of these little commie twerps this week on this forum. I didn't let that stand because it is a lie.

Observe - they never deny that they are Marxist or Marxist-sympathizing. The most I've seen them do is say, "You don't know what Marxism is" or they try to confuse the discussion with mucking up economic Marxism vs cultural Marxism. Full economic Marxism isn't possible in the US right now, but the cultural form of it is - and Mao was the most effective at using it, which is why they are using his approach.

We need to remind the Left that Mao was also one of the most prolific mass-murders in history to achieve his cultural revolution.

I'm curious, has there been any information about Tyre Nichols past? I mean there HAD to be something in the past with these officers and Nichols. I can't believe 5 cops would just pound this kid for a minor traffic violation.
I agree. I think that either 1) there's probably some degree of premeditation here, or 2) the five cops involved here are going to be exposed for having a history of reckless, out of control behavior.

Why is a specialized task unit for street crimes/violent crimes getting involved in a traffic stop? That detail makes zero sense to me and I'm surprised (but also, very not surprised) that that detail has been glossed over completely and not discussed here. Second point to the above that I've seen mentioned that I'd wait for confirmation before judging, I'd imagine these guys roll around in unmarked vehicles. Barring something out of control wild, an unmarked vehicle has zero business getting involved in a traffic stop, and in certain neighborhoods of urban cities I could see how that could cause major fight/flight panic and look like a carjacking or gang crime to the person being pulled over.

Comply and he may still be alive but there is zero justification for this man to be beaten this brutally, let alone dead. This is so over the top only morons or people with an agenda will try to defend the cops here. This has nothing to do with the individuals past or lack there of. 5 cops should’ve been able to arrest this guy with a minor scuffle not a total beat down.

Van Jones making money.... will get to make his speeches( at a SUM) across the country.... please see Big Al Sharpton!!!

I agree. I think that either 1) there's probably some degree of premeditation here, or 2) the five cops involved here are going to be exposed for having a history of reckless, out of control behavior.

Why is a specialized task unit for street crimes/violent crimes getting involved in a traffic stop? That detail makes zero sense to me and I'm surprised (but also, very not surprised) that that detail has been glossed over completely and not discussed here. Second point to the above that I've seen mentioned that I'd wait for confirmation before judging, I'd imagine these guys roll around in unmarked vehicles. Barring something out of control wild, an unmarked vehicle has zero business getting involved in a traffic stop, and in certain neighborhoods of urban cities I could see how that could cause major fight/flight panic and look like a carjacking or gang crime to the person being pulled over.
i heard that he had no record..... wonder why the one cop came up and PULLED him out of the car....did something happen before that to make this happen?

wondering how this Black lawyer CRump always shows up as the lawyer for the family.... almost in every case?

Comply and he may still be alive but there is zero justification for this man to be beaten this brutally, let alone dead. This is so over the top only morons or people with an agenda will try to defend the cops here. This has nothing to do with the individuals past or lack there of. 5 cops should’ve been able to arrest this guy with a minor scuffle not a total beat down.
YEP!!!

Yep.

There is pretty much across the political spectrum agreement on that.

But I remember when my wife and I saw the George Floyd video and we had tears streaming down our face, and I remember feeling hopeful that this would be a coming together moment. 12 hours later the left and their media were driving the white supremacy, defund the police narrative hard - and we all know where that one went and what it led to.

You already see it happening where the systematic white supremacy angle is being inserted into a situation where all those involved were black - which makes it an absurd premise on its face, but here it comes anyway. Then the hard lines get drawn. A simple person may conclude that the entire goal is to cause division, hatred, and violence.

Yes. I can tell you why. They are Marxist, but more specifically, they are Maoists. Huge fans.

Mao understood that before he could control the people, he had to destroy the culture that undergirded the society he wanted to replace. Anarchy and social chaos is how you do it and then you attack the history, art (especially monuments), religion, books, traditions, etc., that are critical. The American Left is is using Mao's Cultural Revolution playbook - and that is the why of what we are seeing on this police issue and across the board.

I was called a Nazi by one of these little commie twerps this week on this forum. I didn't let that stand because it is a lie.

Observe - they never deny that they are Marxist or Marxist-sympathizing. The most I've seen them do is say, "You don't know what Marxism is" or they try to confuse the discussion with mucking up economic Marxism vs cultural Marxism. Full economic Marxism isn't possible in the US right now, but the cultural form of it is - and Mao was the most effective at using it, which is why they are using his approach.

We need to remind the Left that Mao was also one of the most prolific mass-murders in history to achieve his cultural revolution.
74b6d337-5bc4-4bb7-8810-bccafbeef743_text.gif

i heard that he had no record..... wonder why the one cop came up and PULLED him out of the car....did something happen before that to make this happen?
I saw that on a local Memphis news broadcast a guy was claiming to have had a similar situation happen while picking up a pizza at a gas station a few days before this. Same cops allegedly walked up guns drawn, physically grabbed and pulled him, etc., and that he reported the encounter to the police department.

Yep.

There is pretty much across the political spectrum agreement on that.

But I remember when my wife and I saw the George Floyd video and we had tears streaming down our face, and I remember feeling hopeful that this would be a coming together moment. 12 hours later the left and their media were driving the white supremacy, defund the police narrative hard - and we all know where that one went and what it led to.

You already see it happening where the systematic white supremacy angle is being inserted into a situation where all those involved were black - which makes it an absurd premise on its face, but here it comes anyway. Then the hard lines get drawn. A simple person may conclude that the entire goal is to cause division, hatred, and violence.
Sharpton, Jackson, Crump etc have to be pissed they didn't burn down Memphis.

Wonder if Maxine Waters is going to come to town and threaten to burn it down if she doesn't get her verdict.

Sharpton, Jackson, Crump etc have to be pissed they didn't burn down Memphis.

Wonder if Maxine Waters is going to come to town and threaten to burn it down if she doesn't get her verdict.
those 5 cops should be sentenced tomorrow... end of story....

I saw that on a local Memphis news broadcast a guy was claiming to have had a similar situation happen while picking up a pizza at a gas station a few days before this. Same cops allegedly walked up guns drawn, physically grabbed and pulled him, etc., and that he reported the encounter to the police department.
so i guess we will find out that this group of cops have done this before....wonder how much experience these dudes have had on the force..... looked like a bunch of inexperienced club bouncers to me

Hold up a second.
Are you insinuating if we don’t learn from history, we are bound to repeat it?
The things I learn on this board 😉

What I don’t understand is that these cops knew they were wearing cameras and they’d be held accountable. They knew there was a city-owned camera on a light pole a few yards away. They knew there’d be witnesses in a suburban neighborhood, likely with cell phone videos. And yet, they beat the life out of a supposed traffic-law violator. Not a rapist, murderer, kidnapper, classified document holder nor any other felonious crime; he was just a bad driver.
It doesn’t make any sense at all.