#1 Georgia vs #3 TCU

It is mind boggling how Michigan lost to these guys. Its hard to let go that OSU was a Field Goal away from most likely winning a national title. Some people will criticize that statement, but it is not a complete exaggeration that State could be the champs this year, based on how TCU is playing (or lack thereof). I guess we'll have to wait another season to right another what could have been season.

Georgia is going through that over-aggressive TCU defense like Mexican water through a tourist.
At some point playing that 3-3 stack needs more adjusting. It almost forces you to play cover 3. If they rolled their ILB back to play cover 2 it would look like a traditional 3-4, but right now using that stack ILB isnt doing much to stop the run or make a difference in the passing game. Take two high safeties, play some Cover 2 Zone and ask the safeties to help support the run game by filling the alley, see what happens then.

It is mind boggling how Michigan lost to these guys. Its hard to let go that OSU was a Field Goal away from most likely winning a national title. Some people will criticize that statement, but it is not a complete exaggeration that State could be the champs this year, based on how TCU is playing (or lack thereof). I guess we'll have to wait another season to right another what could have been season.
You may very well see Ohio State vs Georgia next year.

Who replaces Stroud? Does UGA get another 25 year old QB? Hope I'm wrong, but I could see next year being an Alabama-USC title game. No way Saban loses the SEC two years in a row, nor get left out of the playoffs. Then again, who replaces Bryce Young. Too early to tell what'll happen. Heck, even Notre Dame could get in since theyv'e got the WF transfer. Beat OSU either USC, and make the opposite a close loss, then you can throw them in the mix.

It is mind boggling how Michigan lost to these guys. It’s hard to let go that OSU was a Field Goal away from most likely winning a national title. Some people will criticize that statement, but it is not a complete exaggeration that State could be the champs this year, based on how TCU is playing (or lack thereof). I guess we'll have to wait another season to right another what could have been season.
I thought Michigan sucked all year. It was mind boggling the Buckeyes lost to them.

Who replaces Stroud?
It will be McCord. They will say it is a competition and Brown will be given a fair shot, but it will be McCord's job and Brown will have to take it from him - which he probably won't.

If Henderson, Williams, Hayden, and Pryor are healthy and the running game is good, that will help whoever the QB is settle in and be successful.

I doubt it. OSU loses two top OTs and they haven't recruited well enough to replace them and it's unlikely any of our QBs are as good as Stroud. I doubt we see an OSU championship anytime soon with them starting to struggle recruiting both lines

I doubt it. OSU loses two top OTs and they haven't recruited well enough to replace them and it's unlikely any of our QBs are as good as Stroud. I doubt we see an OSU championship anytime soon with them starting to struggle recruiting both lines
Georgia and Bama both have to replace their QBs too. The only major contenders returning their QB would be Clemson (sort of, with Klubnik), USC, LSU, Washington and Michigan. McCord was a five star and returns a ton of weapons. By the time the playoffs roll around any new linemen will be experienced.

You are right.
It is mind boggling how many supposed football fans are so ignorant and hateful.

Georgia and Bama both have to replace their QBs too. The only major contenders returning their QB would be Clemson (sort of, with Klubnik), USC, LSU, Washington and Michigan. McCord was a five star and returns a ton of weapons. By the time the playoffs roll around any new linemen will be experienced.
They may be experienced but they won't have the talent at least not near as much as Paris Johnson.

Also, I love how Georgia continues to run their base offense and defense with back ups in the game. Something Ryan Day never does and does not prep his backups well at all. Feel really bad for McCord. Another reason why Ryan is no good

Regardless of how people feel after last night, the National Championship is on January 8th. I’m going with the Dawgs bc of the aforementioned reasoning that Duggins is a much better runner than passer. That said, UGA was gashed all night long last night and should’ve lost, I hope it’s another classic or an early blow out so I don’t stay up all night for nothing. Happy New Year folks.
See you tomorrow.