2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

Regardless if one believes:
A) Watson’s accusers are/were ‘gold diggers’, then Watson is a IDIOT for his actions putting himself in this situation with 50+ Massage Masseuses.
OR
B) Watson is a SEXUAL PREDATOR for is actions with the 20+ women who he agreed to a settlement with.

Personally I believe Watson is a IDIOT SEXUAL PREDATOR and he’s the Cleveland Browns Idiot Sexual Predator for the next 4 seasons at $59 mil per.

A) Watson’s accusers are/were ‘gold diggers’, then Watson is a IDIOT for his actions putting himself in this situation with 50+ Massage Masseuses.
OR
B) Watson is a SEXUAL PREDATOR for is actions with the 20+ women who he agreed to a settlement with.

Personally I believe Watson is a IDIOT SEXUAL PREDATOR and he’s the Cleveland Browns Idiot Sexual Predator for the next 4 seasons at $59 mil per.
Big Ben didn’t rape two UNDERAGE WOMEN either, right?

The Browns are frustrating team to watch …. right now the parts don’t equal the whole …. at times they look good, then a play later they look clueless … but this season was going to be a waste the moment the 6 game suspension turned into an 11 game suspension … the front office knew this … that is why they went cheap on several position groups … most notably the DTs … they preferred not spend on this year’s team and save it for next year.

The odds of them doing anything meaningful went out the window with the collapse against the Jets and the loss to the Chargers … these last 6 games are about building momentum for next year … getting Watson up to speed … and hopefully finding a solution to the underachieving defense (get a new DC) … while the outcome was poor … I saw some progress today … and if it continues in this direction … sprinkled in with 2 or 3 more good wins … I will be satisfied … for now.

All this talk about Mixon yet Browns fans are purposely forgetting about the regrettable actions of their very own Kareem Hunt.

All this talk about Mixon yet Browns fans are purposely forgetting about the regrettable actions of their very own Kareem Hunt.
I have disassociated my personal morality with my professional sports teams along time ago … thanks Albert Belle … don’t kid yourself … every team will/has sold their soul to win … no team doesn’t have double standards … the sooner people realize this the better off we will be.

‘I’m not switching now’: Browns fans remain loyal at Bengals game despite moral conflict of rooting for Deshaun Watson​

Look at this chit the PeeDee puts out there.

F the PeeDee, shove it right up yer

Reactions: y2h
.....… the front office knew this … that is why they went cheap on several position groups … most notably the DTs … they preferred not spend on this year’s team and save it for next year.............................

Who are they going to cut? they are effectively* ($3,142,191) over the CAP next year.

* when factoring in the 2023 draft

Victims? victim - he was wrong, admitted it, paid the penalty.
Keep mitigating Watson's actions, a serial pervert; keep blaming the VICTIMS.
Ohhhh, he is a serial pervert. No denying that. I don’t believe those hoes, though, and no grand jury felt there was enough there, either. It was a money grab by a gaggle of bimbos, led by an ambulance chasing scumbag lawyer.

OR

66 times in 17 months knowing that it was bad enough to take an NDA along with him.

Oh well, they can fix everything with the couple of good drafts and money for free agents. Oh...wait...

66 times in 17 months knowing that it was bad enough to take an NDA along with him.

Oh well, they can fix everything with the couple of good drafts and money for free agents. Oh...wait...
A great QB can elevate a team and cover up a lot of holes. Ask the Bengals. At this time next you we’ll know much better if the trade was worth it or not.

He's not the only paycheck casher on the team, either.

Any available option -- Mayfield, Keenum, Brissett -- would have been better than mortgaging everything for Watson and a bunch of guys that immediately stopped producing the second they got a highly inflated contract. The Browns will never be consistently good until they stop letting the inmates run the asylum. This isn't rocket science, the Indians do it all the time.

brian, you don't need a good line to win games and get to super bowl.........ask joe burrow, and they very easily could have won the game.

you do need a qb that cares more about football than how much wool he can pull though.

jtk
()