2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

There is not a whole lot of "talent" on this team to begin with, I don't know how that continues to be the first thing everyone goes to when asking why. They have one playmaker on offense (at the worst position to be a playmaker), a terrible offensive line, and their defensive unit is so overrated that firing the coach won't do much if anything to fix it.

Watsons 2020 stats are misleading. He still went 4-12. I don't care how bad the Texans team was, his stats were from garbage time plays. Get used to it.

There is not a whole lot of "talent" on this team to begin with, I don't know how that continues to be the first thing everyone goes to when asking why. They have one playmaker on offense (at the worst position to be a playmaker), a terrible offensive line, and their defensive unit is so overrated that firing the coach won't do much if anything to fix it.

Watsons 2020 stats are misleading. He still went 4-12. I don't care how bad the Texans team was, his stats were from garbage time plays. Get used to1

Watsons 2020 stats are misleading. He still went 4-12. I don't care how bad the Texans team was, his stats were from garbage time plays. Get used to it.
Watson, Chubb, Bitonio, Teller, Cooper are the only true offensive talent and Watson won’t even be there until next season. Garrett and Emerson are pretty much it on defense. The rest of the roster is ordinary or garbage.

Watson, Chubb, Bitonio, Teller, Cooper are the only true offensive talent and Watson won’t even be there until next season. Garrett and Emerson are pretty much it on defense. The rest of the roster is ordinary or garbage.
Yep Andrew berry done a awful job.

Imagine being a Browns fan sacrificing all morals to cheer on Watson only to lose to a Bengals offense missing Higgins, Boyd, and Hurst.

Same roster that beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs and went toe to toe with KC 🤷‍♂️

What do you expect when you have the lowest paid QB in the NFL this year at $402,000, you get what you pay for.

It will get better next year when the Browns will have the highest paid QB.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Imagine being a Browns fan sacrificing all morals to cheer on Watson only to lose to a Bengals offense missing Higgins, Boyd, and Hurst.
How is anyone sacrificing their morals by rooting for the Browns? Do Bengals fans wring their hands about rooting for the Bengals with Joe Mixon on the team? He punched out a girl cold.

How is anyone sacrificing their morals by rooting for the Browns? Do Bengals fans wring their hands about rooting for the Bengals with Joe Mixon on the team? He punched out a girl cold.

They don't go around blaming the victim

"After a brief discussion, Mixon looks as if he's going to walk away, but looks like he says something as he turns. Molitor then pushes Mixon, setting off a quick series of events that were over in three seconds. Mixon reacts to the push by lunging at Molitor with a closed fist at his side. She reacts by slapping Mixon near where his jaw and neck meet on his left side.

Then the punch.

Mixon lands a devastating right hook that knocks Molitor off her feet. First she hits the table on her left ear, then falls to the ground, where she lays still."

Last edited:
The Browns could have a roster with Pro Bowlers are every position and they'd figure out a way to eff it up. It's the Browns way.

I've seen so damn much of it since I learned what the Browns were by watching the Quarterback Club with Gib Shanley 50 plus years ago that this $h!+ now just makes me laugh.

I don’t recall hearing about Watson physically assaulting any of the “victims” let alone knocking them out cold.

Victims? victim - he was wrong, admitted it, paid the penalty.
Keep mitigating Watson's actions, a serial pervert; keep blaming the VICTIMS.