Updates: Ironton vs South Range (12/2/22)

That’s because you basically have two communities where kids have lived their entire lives. And don’t give me that CB bull poop. A transfer in from a neighboring district doesn’t change that. The Massillon Hoban game had kids playing from all 88 counties last night. 😂😂😂
UM thanks for the shout out but that was TCC vs Hoban

Why tf are you still running offense up by 19, on the goal line with 2 minutes left. Classless. Take a knee, accept your first championship trophy, and go home with class.
If i were a reserve player for the losing team I would much rather make a tackle in the state championship game at Tom Benson stadium rather than watch the other team kneel. If SR had JV kids in too than you really don't have a case.

Reserves who have busted their butts for the past 16 weeks with little recognition deserve to have their moment in the title game.
Guarantee the Ironton coach thought nothing of it.
Relax!!!
If anything he wanted to get his reserves reps too.

LOL! you must not follow Marion Local or MAC football!!
Sorry being facetious. Played for Ursuline back during the run very aware of the MAC also. Thinking small school and just going with the thought process that playing reserves is never a bad thing and allowing them to keep playing. My apologies for sticking with the reference

A. Coach Yeagley is a class act. Always has been, always will be. Congratulations on the state championship, coach!

B. Small schools don't make the state finals every year. The young kids if they are in the game deserve to score. There is no guarantee they will ever be back and have that opportunity again. Let them score. No coach is going to hold a grudge if you are running your offense.

That’s because you basically have two communities where kids have lived their entire lives. And don’t give me that CB bull poop. A transfer in from a neighboring district doesn’t change that. The Massillon Hoban game had kids playing from all 88 counties last night. 😂😂😂
Why do you ALWAYS have Massillon on the 🧠 ?
That was TCC vs Hoban last night. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂