Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Disclaimer: my alma mater deserves nothing right now.

If Usc/tcu get 1 loss between them between this week and next, and GA wins out, it has to be isu, right?

Can't remember the last time I rooted for Notre Dame but I'm rooting for them tonight. It would be interesting for Ohio State to back in, win the first game and then get revenge on Michigan in the championship. Not as crazy a possibility as some would think.
41PsqhCyzDL._AC_SY1000_DpWeblab_.jpg

A few things OSU needs to change…

- Get rid of the 4-2-5 Big 12 defense.
- Stop recruiting only offensive tackles and trying to turn them into guards and centers. Give me a couple 6’3 310 pound street-fighting maulers on the inside.
- More of a commitment to the running game.
- A QB who can run the ball when needed.

If scUM is going back to older school B10 play, we need to get more ohio blood again on the team. We will get smoked by SEC, but, right now we aren't even getting there anymore

A few things OSU needs to change…

- Get rid of the 4-2-5 Big 12 defense.
- Stop recruiting only offensive tackles and trying to turn them into guards and centers. Give me a couple 6’3 310 pound street-fighting maulers on the inside.
- More of a commitment to the running game.
- A QB who can run the ball when needed.
What????? He tried running too much today when he could of thrown it easy. He committed too much to run game today. I do agree with a running QB though.

Then Danielson talking about Bama style points for 4th spot. Maybe I need to show myself out....
He just said it again about the late TD that will "popup" when they are looking at scores two weeks from now.

I wasn't impressed by Alabama. No reason for them to even be in the conversation with two losses.

Day is a garbage coach. The talent disparity was huge against ND. They come in with a 2nd year guy who had 42 career pass attempts. Night game at the shoe. Bucks have a supposed super stud QB and loaded offense and they're setting on 7 points with 3 mins to go in the 3rd quarter. His teams put up huge numbers against cupcake Big 10 teams and look like crap against good football teams. He's a clown who is great at beating the crap outta Rutgers.

Hate to say "I told ya so."

I'm not trying to pile on CJ, I'm not. I think he was screwed over more than once. But, starting your presser with fact you were booed when beginning last year is a bit of a poor look. If we can't luck into playoff, then just play McCord or whatever the future is next year

It will not change. I know what I am talking about and identified Day's shortcomings from day one (no pun intended). Urban gave him the car keys before he left and it started there as OSU went away from running the QB, which was an Urban Meyer staple. Day is your typical offensive minded coach, his attention to detail is awful and he is preoccupied with his offense schemes. Tale old as time. ;)

OSU has 32 top 25 guys on their 2 deep. Most in country this season. UM has 15. There are not too many guys starting for UM that would start at OSU. UM returned 3 starters on defense, replaced their QB while OSU had revenge factor, and were at home, and UM walked into the Shoe and kicked their butts.

And who thought hiring a B12 DC was a good idea? Lol. Read and react BS when you have NFL types like Harrison, Sawyer, and Tuimolua. Let those guys eat. Day can hire and fire as many assistants as he wants but it will not change because he is the one that needs to go.

He was born on 3rd base.
Day being born on third base…I’m familiar with his background. How, exactly, does that phrase apply to him? That he was hired into this job? Something else?

While I appreciate you’re not a fan, has he done the job so poorly that he should be fired? At this point?

Let's go freeman and Irish or something cause even after today I have no desire for a rose bowl against washington

We might already be there.

I agree, though, playing Georgia might get ugly lol. But again, you really never should decline these opportunities
Ohio State is frozen out. UGA, Michigan and TCU are in. Fourth spot is USC’s to lose, with LSU and Bama waiting in the wings.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

So who are you rooting for tonight? If Notre Dame beats USC, it might open a door for OSU to back into the playoffs? Would that be like Notre Dame wins but you still lose?
Notre Dame. Ohio State is toast regardless. You guys are behind UGA, Michigan, TCU and Bama and can’t pass any of those four.

He just said it again about the late TD that will "popup" when they are looking at scores two weeks from now.

I wasn't impressed by Alabama. No reason for them to even be in the conversation with two losses.
They’re in over Ohio State if it comes down to those two teams for #4. There’s nothing on the Big Ten conference bone.

Day being born on third base…I’m familiar with his background. How, exactly, does that phrase apply to him? That he was hired into this job? Something else?

While I appreciate you’re not a fan, has he done the job so poorly that he should be fired? At this point?
Correct. Or OSU can live with him through more pain and make the move next year or the year after.

How do we go to Ann Arbor next year with McCord and win? Mccarthy another year, Corum healthy. I just don't see it. Delaying the inevitable, and I thought we had the right guy with day.