Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Who wins and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but how exactly coach Mo have to split coach of the year in the conference? This should have been a no brainer.

I will just say this. It was an incredibly entertaining game that I thoroughly enjoyed watching. However, the play calls on the final two series of the game for Moeller left a LOT to be desired. So much time left to abandon the run and rely on the arm of a freshman making his second career start.

Good luck to the Wildcats next week against St. Edward. Win one for the publics!

-CardinalsFan

Respect to Moeller hell of a team. But everyone needs to learn to start taking the Cats serious no matter what
They won't. There will be even more trolling. Just watch. The trolls can't stand this. I'll point out West only got 20 points off Moeller. St Edward's only got 6 points with no TDs. St Eds should be the favorite til they're dethroned. But ya gotta like Springfield's chances. Also notice Moeller didn't get that running clock so many haters predicted.

I will just say this. It was an incredibly entertaining game that I thoroughly enjoyed watching. However, the play calls on the final two series of the game for Moeller left a LOT to be desired. So much time left to abandon the run and rely on the arm of a freshman making his second career start.

Good luck to the Wildcats next week against St. Edward. Win one for the publics!

-CardinalsFan
I didn't understand why Moeller was trying to pass with 4 minutes left and all their TOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.