Region 20 Championship: (2) Milton Union (13-0) vs (1) Valley View (12-1) @ Piqua

who will win

• Milton Union

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • Valley View

Votes: 35 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the playoffs began, I was nervous the R20 winner may not necessarily compete well at the state level. Sitting here in Week 14, R20 was stronger than anticipated. I also believe the winner of this game will have a great chance to play for the state championship. DV appears full of quality teams, but also more wide open overall, than anticipated.
Except for those pesky South Range, Ironton and Liberty Center schools

What makes you say they play dirty?
yeah he shouldn’t say that. i’m all for him saying a kid who had 42 yards against us is going to rush for 150, but don’t talk ab these players. you can f off corvelly who knows nothing about valley view. Like i said Vv very well win. now it’s time to pull a friends quote @winbypin (or another poster i just wanted to say winbypin) you degenerate

Is MU dirty?...possibly. Is VV dirty?...possibly. Is St. Theresa house of the blind and wheelchair accessibility dirty?..they shoud be. When you are fighting for a state championship, being nice ain't goingto cut it. Getting trounced does not equat to being "dirty", it just means your team was not good and the other team was dirty excuse is the fist defense to fly out of the mouth.

yeah he shouldn’t say that. i’m all for him saying a kid who had 42 yards against us is going to rush for 150, but don’t talk ab these players. you can f off corvelly who knows nothing about valley view. Like i said Vv very well win. now it’s time to pull a friends quote @winbypin (or another poster i just wanted to say winbypin) you degenerate
Don't bring me into this.

There have been a lot of unusual venues chosen for playoff games this season. I assume there’s a lack of options as schools opt to not host. When the OHSAA keeps all ticket sales, the only real revenue is through concessions. Again assuming, but I doubt many schools make money or want their resources used, for such little gain.

As far as Piqua, this is one of the better venues around Dayton. It’s a great site to watch a game, even if a little out of the way for these two teams. I’m sure both fan bases will enjoy the venue.
And parking. Every game I've been to is $5 a car. You get 500-1000 cars in the lot, that adds up for your booster club.

Is MU dirty?...possibly. Is VV dirty?...possibly. Is St. Theresa house of the blind and wheelchair accessibility dirty?..they shoud be. When you are fighting for a state championship, being nice ain't goingto cut it. Getting trounced does not equat to being "dirty", it just means your team was not good and the other team was dirty excuse is the fist defense to fly out of the mouth.
No one from Shawnee said anything about MU playing dirty. I have no clue where that’s coming from.

I've seen a lot of high score predictions on here. Unless one team turns the ball over a lot I see this as a more low scoring, defensive battle. I'm going 21-17 VV.

agreed. calpreps has it 28-26 MU. i think that score is fairly close but i expect VV to win.

Valley View is a VERY good team. Hats off to them. I've not seen Milton put in these situations this year.
The Dogs are on their heels and the Spartans are the aggressors. MU is lucky its not 21-7. Go Dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.