Region 20 Championship: (2) Milton Union (13-0) vs (1) Valley View (12-1) @ Piqua

who will win

• Milton Union

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • Valley View

Votes: 35 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re looking for something more than wings, try 3 Joes. It’s an Italian place that we love.
Yes. That's actually a pretty good place. It's not super close to the stadium but it's piqua so it's not like you're driving in Chicago or anything.

I'm all set. I can't wait to watch this one tomorrow. It should be a good ol good one.

1668711802450.png

Attachments

• 1668711776666.png
    1668711776666.png
    807.6 KB · Views: 15
Milton will dominate the trenches...hard to beat a tough team twice in the same year though!! Should be a great game! MU 38-14 over VV

I've seen a lot of high score predictions on here. Unless one team turns the ball over a lot I see this as a more low scoring, defensive battle. I'm going 21-17 VV.

I've seen a lot of high score predictions on here. Unless one team turns the ball over a lot I see this as a more low scoring, defensive battle. I'm going 21-17 VV.
I was thinking the same thing, Milton hasn't given up more than 14 in a game and VV hasn't given up more than 24. Wouldn't be shocked to see this one in the 17-14, 14-10 range. Not sure who wins it but it's going to be a battle!

Hitting people out of bounds no flags. They hurt the Shawnee QB pretty bad. And just over the years. Maybe that's just football haha
So, you come on here to bad mouth Milton... You do realize that you stated you haven't been around since 2009?
Post something of substance or get lost. Milton doesn't play dirty, any more so than Valley View.
Good luck to both schools tonight.

There have been a lot of unusual venues chosen for playoff games this season. I assume there’s a lack of options as schools opt to not host. When the OHSAA keeps all ticket sales, the only real revenue is through concessions. Again assuming, but I doubt many schools make money or want their resources used, for such little gain.

As far as Piqua, this is one of the better venues around Dayton. It’s a great site to watch a game, even if a little out of the way for these two teams. I’m sure both fan bases will enjoy the venue.

Before the playoffs began, I was nervous the R20 winner may not necessarily compete well at the state level. Sitting here in Week 14, R20 was stronger than anticipated. I also believe the winner of this game will have a great chance to play for the state championship. DV appears full of quality teams, but also more wide open overall, than anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.