12-0 Milton Union vs 11-1 Brookville

who will win

• Milton Union

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Brookville

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
I was posting them in the update thread but my stream died. Milton will forever be leading 14-0 with 7 minutes to go in the 1st.

you gotta feel for brookville. everything that could've gone wrong in the first half did go wrong. even their punting was poor.

Go Dogs! Proud of these boys. What a performance. I feel Shawnee was a more complete team than Brookville so far.
This may sound crazy, but I think rescheduling Dohn Community when covington cancelled actually helped us. That was a super athletic, fast, big team. Even though the score said otherwise, I think that kind of physical game was much needed before the stretch.

i was being a smartass earlier when i predicted brookville by 7 "because fieldturf" but i legitimately thought this would be a decent game.

the big pass on MU's first drive and the early brookville turnover pretty much did them in. just a complete beatdown so far.

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

Dogs were a juggernaut tonight. Always good to pound on Brookville. Dogs took advantage of the turnovers.
You ask Valley View fans and if they didn't have Turnovers the first time around they would've beaten MU. 😄😄
Brookville was as good as Shawnee, to me. Where are all the Brookville posters?

Bulldogs showed up with a nasty demeanor. Its really as simple as that. High School football goes that way sometimes. It was difficult for the Blue Devils to reel it back in and get any footing. Valley View -Bulldogs game will be a great one. Hopefully the Bulldog posters on here can keep the excitement contained! Enjoy the ride, Valley View - Dogs is going to be a great one. Proud Bulldog here, hoping we can keep the same tenacity.

Bulldogs showed up with a nasty demeanor. Its really as simple as that. High School football goes that way sometimes. It was difficult for the Blue Devils to reel it back in and get any footing. Valley View -Bulldogs game will be a great one. Hopefully the Bulldog posters on here can keep the excitement contained! Enjoy the ride, Valley View - Dogs is going to be a great one. Proud Bulldog here, hoping we can keep the same tenacity.
I'm probably not going to post at all this week. Enough talk. Go Dogs!

Great job Bulldogs! Brookville should keep their chins up. They have a very solid squad of younger players and no doubt will be giving the SWBL fits over the next two seasons. A big group of hungry seniors for MU was the difference. For reference, that same MU group lost to VV 35-0 as sophomores in 2020. Like most small schools, it's part of the cycle.