Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mason by 8-14

• Mason by >14

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoeBeturLojik

No thread for this yet? Let's get it started.
calpreps.com predicts Moeller 27 Mason 12.
Oh yeah and there's that stadium pick. I guess Middletown is equally out of the way for both teams.

As much as I would like to be there, I will fork over the $9.99 to watch on line. I am not too fond of BB's bouncing off my windshield as I exit Barnitz stadium. I will however be in Mason next Friday to watch Big Moe vs Elder-Lakota West survivor. GBM 💪 🏈

As much as I would like to be there, I will fork over the $9.99 to watch on line. I am not too fond of BB's bouncing off my windshield as I exit Barnitz stadium. I will however be in Mason next Friday to watch Big Moe vs Elder-Lakota West survivor. GBM 💪 🏈
Booo! You sound like Reload—missing a game due to location. 😉
Joking aside, I expect a smaller crowd based on location. If Mason keeps it close early, it could be a game into the 4th quarter. Moe should run the ball early and often to prevent this.

Or we can watch online at Ohsaa.tv
Correct—for $9.99
A6667193-98EA-4FF0-BB5F-0B3ACBD2928A.jpeg

Moeller. By a bunch
Ground and pound offense may take some time off the clock and minimize possessions and so I am looking for something in the mid 20's like last week. Unless of course Moe breaks out early and forces Mason to throw. GBM 💪 🏈

Spectrum is only broadcasting the Centerville-Springfield game in Southwest Ohio for subscribers.
I have purchased the feed from OHSAA for $9.99. The broadcast produced and directed by Spectrum and made available on line to anyone who pays the streaming fee. GBM 💪 🏈

Booo! You sound like Reload—missing a game due to location. 😉
Joking aside, I expect a smaller crowd based on location. If Mason keeps it close early, it could be a game into the 4th quarter. Moe should run the ball early and often to prevent this.
Who’s laughing now. Mason can’t score! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

After Moeller goes up 21-0. Lots of love by the zebras to keep Mason in the game.
Lots of questionable calls.
Moeller's live stats feed is having problems and is like 10 min behind.

What a circus over the last half.
How many penalties can you call and still keep Mason in the game?
Utterly ridiculous.
One of the Mason coaches trying to start a fight at the end of the game and has to be held back by his staff.
Players shook hands just fine.

What a circus over the last half.
How many penalties can you call and still keep Mason in the game?
Utterly ridiculous.
One of the Mason coaches trying to start a fight at the end of the game and has to be held back by his staff.
Players shook hands just fine.
Holy roid rage by Castner- he was trying to fight Moeller for like 5 minutes! Kept trying to break free from the other coaches holding him back- what an embarrassment. You would think he would be used to losing to Moeller by now…

Surprised by the final score after a quick 21-0 start. Thinking LW is going to beat Moeller.
I think They took Marshall out before the end of the first quarter. They played a freshman quarterback for most of the game that had no previous varsity experience. They were playing with their 3rd and 4th string running backs for most of the game. Score is a little misleading. It could have been much worse if all the starters played the whole game. He likes to get a lead and then he subs like crazy.

Holy roid rage by Castner- he was trying to fight Moeller for like 5 minutes! Kept trying to break free from the other coaches holding him back- what an embarrassment. You would think he would be used to losing to Moeller by now…
Total embarrassment! The Mason love for Moeller runs deep!

I think They took Marshall out before the end of the first quarter. They played a freshman quarterback for most of the game that had no previous varsity experience. They were playing with their 3rd and 4th string running backs for most of the game. Score is a little misleading. It could have been much worse if all the starters played the whole game. He likes to get a lead and then he subs like crazy.
Yes, Marshall was taken out after 1st Quarter. Weeder dressed, but did not play.
However, the freshman QB played because he is better than what they have gotten from that position the last 5+ games. He will most likely start next week.