12-0 Milton Union vs 11-1 Brookville

who will win

• Milton Union

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • Brookville

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
that’s fine, but you’re telling me jake brown? jake brown couldn’t stop this man? he absolutely, this d line can stop d1 rbs. This team 12 or 06 era is the top 3 teams and i think it’s defined imho
I am going to commit the golden yappi sin by daring to question the bulldogs. And for that, I am sure that I am going to be attacked but I am prepared for what may come my way here. . . Are you insinuating that this Milton D line is division 1 caliber???

Last edited:
Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

I am going to commit the golden yappi sin by daring to question the bulldogs. And for that, I am sure that I am going to be attacked but I am prepared for what may come my way here. . . Are you insinuating that this Milton D line is division 1 caliber???
how are you going to be attacked? We have dlinemen who if he was 6 inches taller he may go P5, we have an offensive linemen who has d1 offers (for offense) that plays dline. yes i am insinuating this dline could contain a d1 rb.

how are you going to be attacked? We have dlinemen who if he was 6 inches taller he may go P5, we have an offensive linemen who has d1 offers (for offense) that plays dline. yes i am insinuating this dline could contain a d1 rb.
Lol. Seriously? If he was only 6 inches taller he may go P5? I am sure there are a lot of players that if they were only 6 inches taller or 30 pounds heavier or 0.5 seconds faster in the 40 would also be P5 players.

Lol. Seriously? If he was only 6 inches taller he may go P5? I am sure there are a lot of players that if they were only 6 inches taller or 30 pounds heavier or 0.5 seconds faster in the 40 would also be P5 players.
yeah seriously. The kid is a stud

i figured you would be more understanding of my point, he lifts and is as strong as p5, as fast, and he knows the game like it. i guess i am silly
As I said, lots of athletes are P5 worthy if only they were different in some way. But they are not. It's fun to speculate I guess but do you ever think part of the reason he is the player he is now is because of his current size? If he was 6 inches taller he might not be the same type of player at all.

So watching this... it's becoming more of the "let's attack any Milton poster thread"
Get back to talking football, that means no attacking, just using facts to make a point.
The players and coaches at Milton don't deserve this.
A couple of posters are just immature and couldn't post a decent thread if they tried. They are here to attack certain people and programs.

Last edited:
Nice post from a Brookville fan. Of course you draw the support of my favorite poster. I don't think anyone is saying Milton has a D1 caliber line.

My comparisons are based on how they dominated their era. Sure the kids today are bigger and are products of advanced weight training and nutrition. Those old style players were meaner. On speed, Scott Strain was as fast as they came. I liked how Doc Ginn broke down the stats of some of Milton's great teams and compared them on last weeks pre-game video. Stats do give you insights on how teams did in the era. If Milton keeps winning they no doubt will be Milton's greatest team. Brookville's 76 team was State Runner-up. No doubt that is Brookville's greatest team. Back then, only four teams in each of the three divisions made the playoffs. That 76 Brookville team was not any better than Milton's 77 and 78 teams. It's just that Milton did not earn enough computer points for those limited spots.
My picks for tonight Bulldogs survive 24-14 in a slugfest and VV wins 28-14

As a MU fan, I don't feel "attacked" at all on these forums. I think we all agree this MU team is special. Special enough to have won the SWBL this year, possibly even special enough to have driven east bound on 571 and taken on the Red Devils. Thankfully what we say on this site has very little bearing on the outcome of these games. I know the excitement is difficult to contain, but let's keep it classy..

I've never understood arguing over who's team is better from what year? I suppose that's just how I am wired. Seems silly to me, waste of time. Nothing worse than an old timer saying well that team never would've beat ours or vise versa. Don't be that guy. How about be proud of your school and tradition plain and simple.
i respect this